“Love them”

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #8 of 10 Dessert in Beach Haven
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Okay, the line is huge, but the ice cream is the best. Just like any other B&J. Cutely decorated - a few tables to sit. Good area to walk around - near the amusement park. Too bad the other one across the street closed - there were lines at both!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

My husband and I have different views on this so you'll get a 2-for-1. I found it to be exactly as if I had purchased it at the store (I guess I was expecting this amazing experience and was a little disappointed - btw, my fave n.y. super fudge chunk) and my hubby thought it was out of this world! Hence the 4 stars - I would have given 3 and my husband would have given 5.

They have lots of toppings to take it to the next level and the wait staff is young but with really great attitudes considering there were a ton of people at any given point in time (we went at night). Not sure I would have been so happy with a ton of people yelling at me...they were really good with the kids as well and I know the families around us enjoyed it too!

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Yumm.. just like thé ice cream. Clean shop. Tasted wonderful. Was à booth like stop with lots to choose from.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Great ice cream! Service was speedy, and help was nice there. Go with the kids and shop around the area. The building is cute with it's bright paint job. Nice touch!

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I have 9 words for you: coffee-heath-bar-crunch-reeses-peanut-butter-cup-shake. There is not a more heavenly combination of salty, sweet, creamy and crunchy in existence. I've tried at least 3 other ice cream shops on the island, and each time I wished I had gone to B&J's instead. Having visited the Vermont factory headquarters itself , it's nice knowing their ingredients are fresh and natural without creepy fillers. This is a chain that is A-OK by me.