“Lots Of Fun Bring Your Camera Or Cell Phone”
Review of Show Place Ice Cream Parlour - CLOSED

Show Place Ice Cream Parlour
Description: Since 1976, New Jersey's original singing ice cream parlour featuring the "Waitri" who serve you theatrical themed sundaes all while singing jingles, songs, dances that correspond with each theme. You might even have to get up and sing for your ice cream! Very interactive, fun for the whole family!
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The Show Place Ice Cream Parlour in Beach Haven, NJ is a Great Place to get some ice cream and be entertained with live actors & actresses singing and performing while you eat your ice cream. I own a highly rated motel on Long Beach Island, NJ and continually recommend The Show Place to our Guests from 47 States and 32 Countries Around The World. Our motel Guests vacation at Long Beach Island because LBI is one of the top vacation destinations in the U.S. with with 18 miles of white sandy Beaches and lots of fun things to do in our cool summer breezes.

When our motel Guests are done enjoying the great LBI Beaches and everything else Long Beach Island offers, they want more fun things to do and family entertainment. Not only do I recommend The Show Place, but I like the Show Place so much I really enjoy taking some of our motel Guests and my friends there to have a lot of fun.

So if you want Great Ice Cream and to be entertained while eating it, The Show Place Ice Cream Parlour on Beautiful Long Beach Island, NJ is for you, your family or group. Also, it is amazing (and very entertaining) to watch the staff that entertains you, then clean and set up for the next show that takes place every hour from 6 pm to 11 pm in the summer. Make sure you bring your camera or a cell phone that takes pictures to send to your friends.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have been taking my kids to the showplace for years. The cast ( waiters) do a great job singing and dancing and poking fun at at least one person at your table. It is a must when visiting long beach island.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Living locally we have been visiting ShowPlace for many years with our children. Now our children have their own families and this Aug. we all went back to get some ice cream and see the show.
It may seem a little expensive but the portions are large and the quality is very good. The staff are hard workers and a very talented group . However I will say there were some factors that were somewhat disappointing. We were there for the first seating on a Friday night. As we were seated you couldn't help but notice that the floors were filthy. Really? The floors couldn't even get mopped before opening for the night? Then I needed to use the bathroom. They may have made an effort to spruce it up but again it really needed some TLC. I had knee replacement surgery 6 weeks prior. The handicap stall had a bar but it doesn't do any good if it's laying on the floor. When I tried to stand up using the back of the toilet for support it almost toppled over as it seemed it was missing the bolts to hold it to the floor.
Shame on you. You have a wonderful venue and lots of fun but it's really time to put some money back into the place and spruce it up for your customers.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I have never been there. I just pass the place when I go to the Surflight Theatre next door. But, no matter the place is jiving with ith ice cream, of all flavors. Waiters, and waitresses dressed with ol' 20's apparell. Straw hats, candy striped skirts, and vests. What a grand ol' time. From the side walk everybody singing, and dancing. The children just love it!

Thank Geraldine Fogar... M
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Always a fun time. Plus you can't beat the colossal peanut butter shake - my favorite! We liked that we got in right away - went about 6:30 pm. In past lines can get a bit long especially after show next door at Showplace...