“alot of temptations”
Review of Sweet!

Sweet!
Ranked #7 of 20 things to do in Belmar
Reviewed 28 November 2013

located next to my newspaper shop/stop, I usually run in and pick up an assortment of candy for home. Staff is great,and they also have gourmet cupcakes that are out of this world. Try to get there early or phone ahead to check on what flavors are available. they also have a candy gift section which is ideal for those birthdays, etc.

2  Thank jpendejo

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Homemade candies and cupcakes. Chocolate was very tasty and shop was full of great looking treats. Worth a stop, Very close to Belmar Train Station

3  Thank Jnjtiger
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Make sure to stop by and try this hidden gem... We had never heard of this place , a friend told us about and we are so glad they did. We loved it and will definitely stop back

2  Thank JerseyGirl715
Reviewed 22 June 2012

It's a nice place to spend some of your summer days with your Grandchildren or just yourselfs.

1  Thank JohnGross
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I have only visited twice, but as a local Belmar resident - I WILL be going back again! I purchased their chocolate covered cherries for my Mom's 87th birthday as these have always been her favorite candy. She told me they were some of the best she has ever had. Since it was also close to Easter, I bought my husband (a diabetic) only one piece of chocolate and he was nice enough to share it with me. It was fabulous! On another visit, 3 of us stopped in after dinner at Vesuvio's (across the street) and bought cupcakes. We had two Cannoli cupcakes and one German Chocolate Cake. The Cannolis were fabulous and although I wasn't blown away with the German Chocolate one, the icing was a true German Chocolate icing; I think it should have had some of the icing filled inside of the cupcake. I will definitely be returning!!

2  Thank BelmarGirl