“Good price and nice accomadations”
Review of Belmar Inn

Belmar Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Belmar B&B and Inns
Belmar
“Good price and nice accomadations”
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Although service is not Four star hotel style , there is nothing better in Belmar for this price range. Remember this is a beach town and you will get rowdy college kids in the summer. The staff was always kind and courteous to me and my wife . I especially enjoyed the free buffet style breakfast on the weekend.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Firstrtimehere

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I don't think there's really more to say, if you've read the news you know how easy they are to catch and how impossible to get rid of. We got lucky that one of my friends saw one as another switched on the light to wash her face. Once the light was on though, it was clearly a bedbugs party. We left.

This is such a secondary point it's almost not worth mentioning, after we told the manager about the bugs, he only wanted to refund one of our 2 rooms. Was petty, since our group was clearly together. He refunded both only after a discussion.

Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
6 Thank jnnh

Travellers are raving about these Belmar hotels

Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 July 2010

we booked the room on a July 4th weekend in Belmar inn, we enjoyed our stayed there, we stayed for 3 nights and each night was a different experience . i was there with 3 of my friends we had a amazing time at the inn. the rooms are very clean and they also clean our rooms everyday.They have the best location close to the bar djais that we loved and right across from the ocean. they also have dunkin donuts free breakfast at the inn to cure our hang over)). i would recommend this place to everyone its perfect to for everybody who wants to have a nice time in Belmar . we are also going there for the labor day weekend. see you there....

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank sixpence_love
Moscow
Reviewed 28 April 2010

I stayed at Belmar Inn for couple of months during the summer period. I was with my friend.We came as international students.We had no problems with getting a room(although we didnt have any reservation).And it wasnt expensive at all. The management was really nice and friendly to us and helped us a lot on getting information on surrounding area.The room that we stayed in was clean.There was free Wi-Fi to our pleasure.)))Overall we are planning to stay in this hotel this summer as well.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
union nj
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I stayed at the Belmar inn for St Patrick day parade, I was with my wife, and we had no problems with the rooms or the staff it was not pricey at all. Before we read the reviews and shopped somewhere else but being the other hotel had shared bath my wife did not agree with it. So, we called and made the reservations at the Inn and the staff confirmed that there would be no bedbugs in the room and that the place has been treated for that already so we took a risk and stayed there and it was quiet a pleasant stay at the inn we did not get any bites from the bugs and the rooms looked clean and staff was helpful they even let us park our car on the driveway as all the street parking was full. so we are now planning to go there for Memorial day weekend and enjoy our vacation at the beach. I would certainly recommend this place to my friends and family.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
pa
Reviewed 9 March 2010

i should hav known that plastic on matresses shud have given the clue...Im from PA and i should have stuck with motel 6.. cuz leaving the lights on is the only way your not going to get bit...then again...you never know. Guess in new jersey places can remain open with bug infestations...Im came home and Ive had to pay 600.00 per room to be treated as apparently the BelMar friends came home with me. Yes folks bed bugs. Im embarrassed, humiliated, and appalled...If it looks like a bug and and bites like a bug then yeah its a bug. Save yourself time and money and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank femvet
Manhattan, NY
Reviewed 5 February 2010

My boyfriend and I were spending our weekend on Jersey Shore last summer, where we were staying in Belmar Inn. In general, this is a very nice hotel to stay in: excellent beachfront location, friendly staff, neat and nice no-smoking rooms. Unfortunately, there was no pool and I wish our room would be a little bigger. Nevertheless, hotel has the best location possible and good room prices. Overall it is a pleasant place to stay and meet new people; so we would probably come back again this summer.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathrin87
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmar
Mayfair Hotel
#3 of 7 in Belmar
Atlantic Inn & Suites
Atlantic Inn & Suites
#2 of 5 in Wall Township

Been to Belmar Inn? Share your experiences!