“Delicious, and I’m not vegan”
Review of Kaya's Kitchen

Kaya's Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Belmar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Wide assortment of vegan small plates, a dinner menu and dessert. Everything we ate was delicious! The bbq sauce and peanut satay were very good. An assortment of dipping sauces accompanied our food. Interesting decor displayed well. I’ll return to try dessert ( which looked very tasty, and I’m suspicious of vegan desserts!)

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Was in Jersey for the weekend visiting my friend and we went to this spot. It was recommended to her by one of her friends. It’s a nice little spot with a wide range of choices for appetizers, main course and deserts. The meal for me and my friend was under $50 which included appetizers, a refill on the drinks. We opted out of the deserts though.

The wait staff could be improved as I had to wait and flag down my waitress a few times as it seemed she disappeared. Seemed a little odd considering the place was not even full. It also kind of unnerved me when I asked for a refill on our drinks, she had to clarify “there are no free refills”. As if I did not know that and I had to be concerned about how much my bill was going to be and I couldn’t afford a refill.

Either way nice cozy restaurant with excellent meals. We both wanted something on the dinner menu but that was unavailable since we got there around 4 and that was not available until after 5 I believe because certain foods were still being prepared. Will visit again when I am in the Jersey area.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Needing a dinner takeout for some important vegan visitors, Kaya was a new choice for us. The selections were many, and the food was great.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Went here to buy a Gift Certificate for a vegan friend. Plenty of non- vegan vegetarian options too. Had an eggplant dish that was good.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing vegan fare. Travel a lot with family and eat a lot of baked potatoes and salad. Was nice for once to have a great vegan meal on vacation. The big sampler appetizer was great. Too big for me to finish my steak. But I still ordered the coconut cake. Ordered the cinnamon roll to go for breakfast. That might have been the best part of the best meal out i've had in months.

Just one note to the owners: please ditch the crunchy rags and even worse tee shirts. This isn't 1860. You guys aren't crunchy. Vegan, like you do it,should be mainstream.