The Inn at the Shore is an incredible bed and breakfast within a short walking distance of the Belmar beach. The Inn is a warm, cozy, and inviting place to stay that makes you feel at home. The breakfast room is extremely welcoming with everything to tables, couches, and even a beautiful fish tank for your viewing pleasure, and the food is delicious! The Inn is owned by a wonderful couple named Tom and Rosemary Volker who are extremely kind and generous, always have a good story to tell, and will do anything possible to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Every room creates a very homey feel with extremely comfortable beds. If you are looking for a place to stay in Belmar, there's no place like The Inn at the Shore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The free and easy feeling of a Jersey Shore getaway... from your rocker on our wide wraparound porch, the smell of sea salt in the air, the sounds of waves and gulls...the lightness and peace that come in a place that's distraction-free. Since 1880 The Inn At The Shore has been this special place for so many. Just two blocks from Belmar's beach and Boardwalk, and four blocks from Main Street and an eclectic, bustling downtown, The Inn At The Shore is a rare find: a bed and breakfast Inn owned and operated by lifelong hospitality professionals. New Innkeepers Bill and Linda Neely have brought new life and a classy vibe to Belmar's oldest Inn. The Great Room features bar seating, billiards, a big flat-screen TV over the fieldstone fireplace, and a wonderful music corner with piano, guitars and other instruments for the performer in all of us. The refurbished dining room features elegant seating indoors, with outdoor seating available on our Patio and Porch. Breakfast begins at 7:00am with a Continental buffet, then starting at 8am through 10:30am Chef Bill will try to make all your breakfast dreams come true with a you-name-it, cooked-to-order breakfast prepared exactly the way you like it. And, Bill always has a unique breakfast specialty up his sleeve if you're one who likes surprises! As the Neelys continue to revitalize The Inn At The Shore, look for exciting Event Packages highlighting the best that Belmar has to offer throughout the year. Bill & Linda are creating a new kind of B&B experience, and they invite you to come and see what The Inn At The Shore and beautiful Belmar are all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn At The Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Shore Belmar Hotel Belmar
- The Inn At The Shore New Jersey/Belmar