Review Highlights
Great charter boat

It’s a great charter boat to go fishing. Great People, Great location And a lot of big fish I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Johnnie G
Very Helpful Cree

I have a balance and walking disability and the crew made it possible for me to enjoy the day... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tony P

All reviews fishing trip sea bass great trip great fishing afternoon trip go fishing captain and crew fun afternoon catch fish concession stand lounge chairs these guys mackerel family fishing blue fish lots of fun the jersey shore
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We went on Father’s Day. Staff is very helpful and ship is clean. Most of the other people on the ship caught fish. Great experience!

1  Thank siesa19
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My 13 year old son and I went on the morning trip and had an amazing time :))))
John and Rich were super helpful as were the other gentlemen on the boat. Caught lots of fish and just had a lot of fun with my boy. Can't wait to do it again !!!
Adrienne & Aedan

1  Thank adrienneallikmaa
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I went on one of their evening fluke trips. We caught many good sized sea bass that were unfortunately not in season but the fishing was fun. The only complaint that I have us that the mates on the boat seemed to not want to be there. When I checked in I was told there is no pool (biggest fish) then another guy came around and asked if we wanted to join the pool we can do I had to wait in line again to join the pool. Before I dropped my line I needed a weight and asked the mate to put one on and he put the weight way to close to the bait. There was a young kid fishing and had a fish on and was trying to remove it from the hook and 2 mates just walked right pass him and I had to stop what I was doing to help the kid. All in all I had fun even though we didn't catch any keepers but that's fishing and the mates attitude can be greatly improved. Not the older guys but the younger ones seem like they dont want to be there. I'm a firm believer that if you dont want to work there dont. It may be time for an employee change. I love to fish and I love the boat but recently the mates have been bad and rude. That's kinda funny for a service that works for tips and there bad at it.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The boat was packed, like a sardine can. Had to buy your own lore to start Fishing with. No bate offer until half of the trip.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My son in-law and I had a great time. Will be doing this trip again. Great boat and crew. Already looking to book October trip.

1  Thank nlee01