“This-all-always-do-us”

Thisilldous Eatery
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Belvidere
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We love to go here for the great food, and awesome breakfast menu that is not the usual diner fare. Love to ride in on the motorcycles during warmer months.

1  Thank Ken L

Reviewed 3 December 2011

My husband and I drove fifty miles to eat here after reading about it in the inside Jersey magazine. It was totally worth it. The atmosphere is like stepping back in time to a time and place where values and quality really matter. The food was outstanding and they even have live bands playing there on the fist Friday of each month. I would go back here for sure.

2  Thank marialindell
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Im pretty sure the cook and owner was Mike. Friendly as can be. I rolled in one late morning with 5 others after riding on motorcycles for about 2 hours. Needless to say, our primary concern was using the bathroom. No worries. It was shortly after Hurricane Irene and many river communities were suffering. Never the less, Mike and his staff met us with great humour. He accommodated our first request and also our second for 6 sandwiches to go, as we wanted to eat them somewhere in the Delware Water Gap Park. This is a place that I think my hubby and I might make a ride destination for breakfast or lunch.

3  Thank rivernan