“What a find!”
Review of The Vault

The Vault
Reviewed 15 January 2017

The Vault was a great find. Small place, five to a small round table, so it is a little tight, but you can take you own wine (they provide glasses) and snacks. The 70's band that we saw was great for those of us who sang along to each song. It is loud - I wouldn't want to be in front of a speaker, but a very fun time. My only complaint was that the band only played 1.25 hours, despite the advertised 2 hours, and they left the stage without a good night, see you later, or anything, so no one knew if they would be back or not.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

You will pinch yourself...you won't believe you're in small-town NJ and seeing and hearing such world class entertainment...and all in an intimate, beautiful setting. I've attended close to a dozen shows at the Vault and can't wait to see their fall line-up. From sounds of the Beattles, 50's, Big Band...they've got it all. The quaint, historic town of Berlin, formerly known as Long-a-Coming in the 1800s, is going through a renaissance with the Vault in the center of it...a perfect mix of history (the Vault has a museum of RCA memorabilia) and the 21st c. It is a magical place!

2  Thank Bermuda081
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

This weekend I am going to see my 7th and 8th shows at The Vault! I love what they are doing here! History and live music are two of my favorite things and the management at the Vault get it right!! Already looking forward to planning my next visit to the Vault and my trip up from Florida!

1  Thank lwagner8652
Christina S, Public Relations Manager at The Vault, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Thank you for all your support, Lynne! We always look forward to having you.