“Hampton Inn Blackwood, NJ”

Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blackwood
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Overall this hotel is of the quality and hospitality that one receives at most Hampton Inns. Great accomodations for the amount of money spent. The entire Hilton family of hotels is always dependable across the United States. I will return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank John M

Reviewed 10 September 2013

This mold didn't just start the day before....asked for a new shower curtain and was told it'd be a couple of hours....had to shower with the black mold. They really need to address the bathroom cleanliness issues. Yuck.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tony F
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This hotel was clean and well attened,couteos staff went out of ther way to make sure everything was going smoothly.the rooms were clean and comfortabl the heater and air conditioner worked very well.the maids were friendly and helpful.the pool was clean waterwas refreshing.So much going on that we both agreed thatwhen in nj.we will stay there again

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Doris M
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went to this location about a year ago and did not even stay due to the condition of the room. It was filthy! I communicated with the General Manager who apologized for my experience and gave me a voucher to use at my convenience. For Labor Day weekend 2013, I returned to the area and made arrangements to use my voucher. Upon check in, I was met with similar incompetence at the front desk. The young lady was unclear about the feather free options available for bed linen. Finally, another staff member intervened and explained that there were polyester pillows and bed linen for my room. It took approximately 30 minutes for this issue to be resolved. Keep in mind that I had arrived at the hotel at 11 p.m. and was fatigued by the day's travel. The remainder of the stay had other disappointments including another front desk employee's inability to merge my two reservations for two separate nights which would allow me to stay in the same room for both nights. I had to firmly tell this young lady that I was not moving out of one room and into another just because I had two separate confirmation numbers. I was able to bear it and stay for both nights however, in the future, I will not return to this location. It is not reflective of prior experience with Hilton brand hotels. They really need to overhaul the entire staff because they bring the quality of the experience down dramatically.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 31 August 2013

It's a Hampton, you usually know what to expect. Here they just didn't get it quite right. The breakfast was typical continental with hot oatmeal and some sort of egg entree each morning but was nothing about the eggs that convinced me to eat them. The hotel provides a free USA every morning but hides it. When I checked out I commented on the lack of newspapers and was told they keep them in a cabinet under the coffee pots in the entry hall. Sure enough, there they were. The week I was there nobody else found them either. The swimming pool was unheated and heavliy loaded with chemicals. The room was large but not thought out. The flat screen tv was in a far corner which couldn't be viewed well from the bed. I had to move the chest of drawers to the middle of the room to move the tv which was bolted down. The desk chair was on it's last legs and I requested a replacement. A new chair didn't come, they were out of chairs. Fortunately it lasted as long as I was there. The free wifi worked just fine. If I had only stayed here for one night I would have rated it as a very good motel, but an average hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank denisx
Reviewed 31 August 2013

our stay was wonderful, no complaints, room, beds were clean and comfortable, staff helpful and courteous, breakfast bar was great, convenient, would stay here again, came for a funeral didn't know the area well enough to book a good hotel, we had stayed at Hampton Inns before, took a chance and we were satisfied with everything...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan-Jerry D
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Everything was perfect. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Hotle big and roomy. Everything was in brand new condition. Perfect for a couple needing a night out, like we did. Nice TV too!!! What else is there to say?

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blackwood
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Best Western Philadelphia South - West Deptford Inn
Fairfield Inn Deptford
Fairfield Inn Deptford
#1 of 3 in Deptford

Been to Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)? Share your experiences!