Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
US$85
Red Roof
Inn at Voorhees(Voorhees)
US$148
InnAtVoorhees
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastatlantic cityfamily weddingsouth jerseybusiness centerhotel staffgreat place to stayenjoyed my staywould stay here againthe breakfast areapleasant stayconvenient locationblack horse pikebusiness tripbagels
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Very comfortable hotel. Convenient location and closest to Kennedy Hospital (reason for our trip). Lots of shopping and dinning in the area. Quiet room with microwave and refrigerator. Updated electronics. Bathroom shower could have been in better condition, but no concerns with the rest of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Hotel was adequate. Nothing special. Loud heating/AC. Tub backed up when taking shower. Reported problem of tub not draining properly. Hotel staff said they would fix the problem but never apologized for the inconvenience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Good value, clean and close to lots of other restaurants. Complimentary breakfast buffet was great. My only issue was around late checkout. Had surgery and hospital discharges were running late. Hotel staff constantly knocked on the door every 15 minutes scaring my family while I was waiting to arrive at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Hamptons have the most comfortable beds !!! They are very consistant, clean, comfortable rooms, no surprises. This hotel is located near lots of restaurants. When I know I am going to be in the Turnersville area, I know I will be staying at this Hampton Inn

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

It was hard to get in and out of parking lot. Some of the front desk people were not as friendly as they could have been. Room was okay, but nothing special. Breakfast was okay, but once again nothing special. Internet speed was tolerable, but slow at times.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly J, Manager at Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area), responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

I would like to reach out to you, to find out about your stay. I would like to think that my staff has exceptional customer service. I understand that you had a mediocre stay with us, and I would like to find out what we can do to make your next stay with us outstanding. If you have time, please contact me directly at kimberly.a.jones@hilton.com.

I look forward to speaking with you.