“Weekend breakfast at Meadows Diner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Meadows Diner
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Blackwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NJ
“Weekend breakfast at Meadows Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I recently decided to try the Meadows Diner for breakfast as a result of hearing nice things about their food and service from our daughter. We went on a Saturday morning. We were warmly greeted and immediately seated. The menu has a lot of options and we were pleased with the choices available. We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast experience at this diner. The service from our waitress and everyone else we met was outstanding. The food was excellent and the restaurant was very clean. We were very glad we tried this establishment and will return. We would highly recommend this friendly diner.

• Visited June 2014

LaBelle, Florida
“Yum!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Meadows is one of the best Diners that I have been to. Typical South Jersey Diner, and by that I mean the REAL thing. Great food, good service, everything that you could want. I could eat there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank 4snowdog .
Blackwood, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So pleased!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

My daughter and I eat there quite often. We are always greeted with a smile! The wait staff is very polite and attentive! Love this place!

• Visited May 2014
Sewell, New Jersey
“Best Service smallest portion”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

My family has dined at meadows for years, however the other night I ordered the haddock. The minuscule portion of fish I received was in excusable. Being a fisherman, I am aware that if a fish is too small you must throw it back. In this case the $16.95 came with a sardine sized filet. In defense of the waitress she did apologized and the cook did a fine job preparing it. Unfortunately the managers response couldn't give me the time of day.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Blackwood, New Jersey
“It's where you're only a stranger once.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

We've enjoyed the Meadows for many years. It's almost like Cheers (Where everybody knows your name... and also your favorites. The food is the best Diner food in our Blackwood area. The prices are reasonable. The service is always good. There's plenty of parking.All in all, we recommend the Meadows to all of our friends.

• Visited April 2014