“Excellent food and service. The best angel hair and meatballs I've had. And the cheesecake was out of this world.”

Anthony's Cheesecake
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a Bakery/Restaurant serving fresh baked items as well as breakfast, lunch, dinner. We are open Tuesday through Sunday and we serve dinner every Friday & Saturday 5-9 pm. BYOB You can see all our menus on our website at Anthony's Cheesecake.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

One of my favorite restaurants on essex county. The food is always delicious and the cheesecake is amazing. I would suggest to anyone looking for a casual place to eat on a Thursday night.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Anthony's has been a favorite of mine since moving to Bloomfield. The always evolving menu, with daily specials, is a can't miss. If you can't make up your mind, just ask Anthony! In addition to being a friendly host, he gives great recommendations.

Some of my favorites are the tuna salad sliders and anything including their pulled pork. As far as desserts go, I love the peanut butter pies - and of course the cheescake! Whether you are looking for lunch, a Thursday night dinner, or just some Sunday morning brunch, I recommend it to everyone I know.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Food is delicious. It was for three adults and for three brunch items, two desserts, 2 coffees and one cappuccino--all under 50 bucks. Place is very clean, service is good, refills of coffee. Food is fresh and the salted caramel cheesecake and carrot cake was top notch. Will refer friends and come back here again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Anthony's is a quiet little spot in the heart of Bloomfield that serves breakfast/brunch and lunch Tuesday through Sunday and dinner on Thursday evening. After hearing about Anthony's for about two weeks in various arenas, my husband and I were finally able to make it in today before they closed. Anthony himself waited on us and could not have been more pleasant and down-to-earth. My husband had the Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwich, and I had the spinach, bacon, egg white flatbread. It was loaded with bacon, and the homemade flatbread was crispy and delicious. I could tell the egg whites are fresh (not from a cardboard container), and the veggies were fresh and delicious. We brought dessert home and can't wait to dig in -- it's all fresh, homemade, and looks amazing! The prices are extremely reasonable for the area and quality of the food. This is definitely our new favorite breakfast/brunch/dessert spot in Bloomfield -- and we can't wait to return for dinner!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Whenever a restaurant puts their product in the name of the establishment, I expect it to be top notch. For example, everyone goes to Dunkin Donuts for the coffee, not so much the donuts. In the case of Anthony's Cheesecake, you'll go there for the cheesecake and end up walking out with an assortment of pastries after eating one of the best homemade meals (lunch or dinner) you've had in a long time.

The cheesecake is one of the best I ever had the pleasure of tasting. Anthony's cheesecakes are extremely creamy and always fresh. And the crust is a buttery bliss. Every time I have one, I have a debate with myself on which was better--the cheesecake or the crust. My favorite is the peanut butter cheesecake, but to be honest with you, it only outranks the others by a narrow margin because they are all that good.

Another favorite of mine is the apple turnovers. They are huge in size and taste remarkable. The pastry itself is super light and the proportion of apple filling is perfect every time.

Anthony's also does breakfast, lunch and dinner (Thu night only). I strongly suggest following Anthony on Instagram or Facebook to see these amazing culinary creations that he comes up with each day. If this place ever decided to compete on a reality show, I guarantee you that Gordon Ramsay or the Food Network would bow to food that comes out of Anthony's kitchen.

Seriously, you will not leave disappointed after any meal at Anthony's. He serves high-end, NYC-type food at Jersey prices.