“Rum Runner”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bloomfield Avenue
Transit: Midtown direct to Montclair stops across the street.
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I love their Rum Runners it tastes similar to a rum punch. The drinks at Senorita's are not watered down. They have different floors and bars. I truly enjoy their food and drinks. The service is great and food is given in a timely manner. The waiters and waitresses are pleasant and present themselves with a happy spirit. I highly recommend Senorita's to people that enjoy Spanish food.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We go here regularly. very good quality, predictable, great atmosphere.Good bar and made to lrder guacamole.too.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Senioritas has been one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Pleasant atmosphere combined with interesting food selection and drinks, add up to a great night out! Fast service and friendly staff make it an excellent experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been to this restaurant on several occasions. The food is very good and the prices are reasonable. The ambriance is casual and can be a little crowded for my taste. The service is good but it can be slow at times. The adult drinks to me is a little pricey but you get a large portion. I also like it because it is convienently located in a quiet area and only minutes away from my house.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My family and I have been eating at Senoritas since it opened quite a few years ago. The food is authentic and consistently delicious! Traditional favorites available as well as new dishes to try. Our adult children love to eat there on visits home. Service is always very good. The owner is often in the restaurant and stops by the table to chat. Friendly atmosphere.