“Great Value”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bloomfield Avenue
Transit: Midtown direct to Montclair stops across the street.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very festive atmosphere with a large menu. We went for an early dinner around 6 PM so it wasn't crowded and the waitress was lovely. The food was tasty. The portions were large and the desserts were huge. I went with my sister's family and she has three children aged 10 - 17 and they all had a great time.

1  Thank Luvs2TravelAnywhere
There are newer reviews for Senoritas Mexican Grill

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been craving some good Mexican food, so tried this place for the first time today. Steak quesadillas were very tasty , the rib tacos really delish. Shame that the margaritas are not authentic ( sour mix filled ) . But def worth it !

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of out go-to restaurants when we have friends in town. The food is fantastic, the drinks are yummy, the atmosphere is relaxing and the service has always been wonderful! Give me their tamales, guacamole and chicken burrito - STAT!

1  Thank mdnightsky
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I ordered Calamari fried and the serving size was half of what I usually get in other restaurants. The ribs I ordered was dry, over cooked and old! The yellow rice and black beans was lacked taste or flavor. They just do not care or have any passion for food.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I love their Rum Runners it tastes similar to a rum punch. The drinks at Senorita's are not watered down. They have different floors and bars. I truly enjoy their food and drinks. The service is great and food is given in a timely manner. The waiters and waitresses are pleasant and present themselves with a happy spirit. I highly recommend Senorita's to people that enjoy Spanish food.