Best Western Bordentown Inn
US$114
Motel 6 Bordentown(Bordentown)
US$55
US$57
All reviewsindoor poolbest westernswaffleswaffle makerthe entire staffsix flagshot itemsbordentown njgreat adventureeasy accessnew jerseyconvenient locationbeds were comfortablesesame placesmoking roomdawndryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Excellent!! Very Clean!!! Staff Very Friendly. I stay here every time I visit NJ now. I am a germ a phoebe but here I can relax and not worry so much. Bathroom Clean!! Easy access to rooms, restaurant right there, but also close to anything else you might need. Turnpike is right there, easy travel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear you have thoroughly enjoyed your experience. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed here for drill weekend. Great Staff very friendly upon check-in. Called my room to ensure i did not need anything and was happy with my room. Very clean. Breakfast was great! Will continue to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from our breakfast to our friendly staff. I will pass on your comments to our staff. Thank you for choosing Best Western Bordentown Inn and thank you for serving our country. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have consistently made it a point to stay at this particular Best Western whenever I travel to that part of New Jersey. The staff are very courteous and friendly. The room was in absolutely beautiful conditions. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Making my nights stay enjoyable.This is by far a great value hotel.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you find our hotel to be clean and comfortable, and make it a point to keep coming back. I will pass on your comments to our staff as we are always happy to hear positive feedback from our guests. Thank you for choosing Best Western Bordentown Inn. We hope you will come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stay here when I have weekend drill on base. The staff is very friendly and polite. I recommend staying here and especially like the indoor pool and sauna. Right across the street from Wawa's also makes it convenient for food and gas. I won't be disappointed with this stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. I will pass on your kind words to our staff, as it is always nice to hear a job well done.Thank you again for your review and thank you for your service! We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed here during an exhausting tour of college campuses and was very pleasantly surprised at this hotel. Front staff was efficient and friendly, and called my room shortly after check-in to see if everything was OK or I needed anything. Carpet had been replaced with laminate wood floors, bedding appeared new, and the room was probably the cleanest I have ever experienced, even at 5 star facilities. Room was a decent size, TV was flat screen, shower was good with good water pressure and there was a nice sized table in the room. Bedding was excellent. All and all, I had a great stay in a bargain hotel. Would stay here again any time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We appreciate such a kind and positive review as it is always nice to our efforts are appreciated. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again!