“People Make the Difference”

BEST WESTERN Bordentown Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Easton, Pennsylvania
“People Make the Difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have been in sales and dealing with people for well over 30 years—people make the difference in any business, the entire staff at this location is the pinnacle of excellence. Furthermore, if you require internet connection—of the multitude of hotels that I have stayed at over the last three years—theirs is the quickest and most responsive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

It was the best stay that I have experienced. All the staff were well trained and kind. The room eas the best to stay. Two things I felt sorry were the TV channels and the speed of wireless internet. There was no channel for Wordl cup soccer games and US open golf games. The speed of wireless internet was not fast.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Stefanie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Bordentown Inn, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you always enjoy your stays with us. I will pass on your positive feedback to our staff, who are always happy to hear their efforts are appreciated. Due to the thunderstorm that was passing through during your stay, I do recall that the wireless internet was being a little slow, which unfortunately was beyond our control. I thank you for your continued business at our hotel and we look forward to your next stay. Have a great summer.

fort washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

i love it i can swim workout,set in sauna,great food,i would rate it a 10,an we give it 4 thumbs up my husband an i.most of all its clean very very clean,we have been going for 16 years,honeymoon,business,solo,couple,you will love it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We love hearing this kind of feedback from our guests as we work hard to ensure a positive experience for all. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be very clean, comfortable, and pleasant. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again. Have a great Summer!

Plainview, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Clean, big room, comfy beds. Indoor pool was great - only issue would be during the winter because it's not attached to the motel part where the rooms are - short distance but you would have to go outside. Breakfast was plentiful. Stayed here because it was close to Great Adventure - about 25 minutes - and the price was great!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were pleased with your stay and enjoyed your time at Six Flags Great Adventure. We strive to provide this kind of experience to all of our guests. We hope you come back again soon! Enjoy the rest of your Summer. Thank you.

wanaque, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Felt very unsafe, Up all night due to very loud people coming from every end of the the motel. Rooms were over crowded with (8 people in the room next to us). I am a very loyal Best Western client and I understand it isnt the Ritz Carlton but I do expect Best Western to keep up its standards and they fell way short here. I will say the staff was all very friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Robert R
Stefanie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Bordentown Inn, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Robert R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay due to noise disturbances from other guests. We strive everyday to provide a pleasant and comfortable stay to all of our guests. I am sorry we were not able to do this for you.
At Best Western we do have a strict 'person per room' policy which we make great strides to enforce. We would have been happy to correct the situation for you, had we known during your stay you were experiencing discomfort due to noisy guests.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again if you are in the area, and give us another chance to provide you with a much better experience. Please contact me directly to set up a reservation, so that I may personally assist you and ensure you have nothing but a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. Thank you again for your review.

Easton MD, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The staff was available and worked hard to assure my comfort and satisfaction. Rooms well appointed and all worked as intended. Very clean. Parking was convenient to the room. Grounds dwere well maintained.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Richard C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing this kind of experience for all of our guests. I will pass on your positive feedback to our staff who are always happy to hear a job well done. Thank you again. We look forward to your next stay, as it is always a pleasure.

Warm Regards,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The Best Western Bordentown is an okay choice for a Bordentown stay. I stayed one night at this property, and it was okay. I had to wait over 10 minutes for someone to appear at the front desk when I was checking in. This was a little odd but not a huge deal. There are no elevators at this property, but that wasn't a big deal either. My room was in the back of the hotel and was okay. It wasn't super clean but not overly dirty either. There was a smokey smell upon entrance, which wasn't so good... The mattresses were VERY soft as well. Overall the room was do-able for a few hours but certainly could use an overhaul. The flat screen TV was nice though. The bathroom overall was a nice size and the two sinks in the room were good. I found a mosquito in my room in the middle of the night, which was not very pleasant, but I didn't find any other bugs. Breakfast the next morning was just okay. The eggs were overcooked, as was the bacon. The hot items were not restocked frequently enough either. The do-it-yourself waffle maker was nice though. The breakfast area directly overlooked the indoor pool, which we didn't use, but the chlorine smell was strong while eating breakfast. That wasn't so good. The reason I gave this property 3/5 was because the price couldn't be beat. Overall, if you need to stay one night in Bordentown (and are arriving late) this hotel is fine. But for longer than that, I would choose another property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We appreciate feedback from our guests- the good and the bad- as it helps us to know what we're doing right, and what we can improve on. I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not the superior experience we strive to provide. I hope that you will consider staying with us again and give us another chance to provide you with an experience that is nothing less than pleasant and comfortable. Again, we thank you for your comments and will continue as ever, to strive for excellence. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Warm Regards,