“Always good.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I have been going to eat here for at least 40yrs. The food is always very good. The waiters and waitresses are very nice. It's also a great place to have a party. I will always go♡

1  Thank Cherlite

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stopped by Mastoris, Bordentown, NJ on the way home from New Brunswick! Passed many places to eat, I might add!! I ordered the Pot Pie. I asked for a recommendation. Duane assured me it was delicious! It was terrible. It had absolutely no juice/gravy! I couldn't eat it! Duane asked if I would like a side of gravy for it..at no cost!! Seriously wasted $14.00, on the meal & they were not in the least bit upset that I was not satisfied! No more Mastoris for me! They used to have wonderful food!!

3  Thank Bettyj0
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very good food, great take out bakery. Huge portions. No so great for our business lunch,took too long to seat, get order out and check closed. Service was good with exception of time.Some nice unique items on menu for a diner. Recommended with time warning.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were really looking forward to a good diner meal after driving in some bad weather. The visit got off to a rocky start with a hostess who was abrupt and less than welcoming. She said someone would be with us "in a few minutes." While a half dozen or so waitstaff ate their dinners at the counter we waited 5 minutes or longer for a very inexperienced waiter to appear although this was late in the evening, there were not many people and he was waiting on a booth next to us. He failed to bring water until after my gazpacho and my wife's salad were delivered and we requested it. I ordered a beer, which came out as a bottle (taps were not working) without a glass. I ordered a chicken special which took forever to come out. The waiter kept apologizing and asking if we wanted to order something while we waited. Finally I told him to bring my wife's dinner and just bring mine when it was ready - which he did. My wife, a slow eater, was half done with her meal by the time my chicken dish was delivered. I had to remind the waiter that my dinner came with dessert.

The "cold" gazpacho was room temperature. The chicken dish, when it arrived, was very good and more than enough for one person - but by then my appetite had faded. The dessert was also good, but it was ordered more as an act of defiance, than out of desire. The waiter only cleared enough of the dinner dishes to set down the dessert, which was odd. It made for a very cluttered table.

One quirky aspect of the seating is a tablet sized video screen next to the table. Aside from the rather odd, but mildly entertaining videos, the tablet screen was dirty - which further detracted from the experience as we were looking at the dirty screen a lot as we waited for service.

3  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

After traveling all day,this was the highlight of the entire weekend. Everything was tasty, the turkey burger was fresh, and the best I ever had. Great burgers, warps and appetizers. Great bread

1  Thank 12,111,954