“Hampton Inn Always Reliable”

Hampton Inn Bordentown
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Long Island, United States
“Hampton Inn Always Reliable”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This Hampton Inn was just like coming home. My kids always feel comfortable when we stay at a Hampton Inn because it feels familiar to them. Every Hampton Inn that we have stayed in is very similar and we have never been disappointed. They are clean, comfortable and the staff is always helpful.

1 Thank Jay C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

One of the best part of our trip to Rhode Island was our overnight stay at this Hampton Inn. It was tasteful and immaculate. I walked barefoot on the carpet in our room, rarely do that, and even the carpet felt just cleaned, comfortable & clean beddings, linens, desirable toiletries and a great staff. Hope to visit that area again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We needed a place to stay while visiting family, so weren't looking for anything fancy. We've stayed at Hamptons before and are always pleased with their breakfast options, the comfortable beds, the clean bathrooms, and the little touches like free cookies and coffee/tea/hot chocolate. This Hampton did not disappoint in any of that. And we were particularly happy to see that this Hampton offers rooms with hot tubs! The hot tub was in the corner by the bed, surrounded by two large mirrors (which made the room look bigger). The tub was large enough for two and very nice! We would definitely stay here again. I didn't give it five stars because this hotel didn't wow me, but neither did I find any fault with it. And if I want a hot tub in the room, I now know where to find one!

Room Tip: Some king-bed rooms offer a corner hot tub.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
SEVERN
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Everything about this Hampton was a pleasurable experience. The pool area was well maintained and plenty of towels were available. The breakfast was good and the fruit was very good. The desk clerk gave us an excellent suggestion for a place to eat dinner the night we were there.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I drove into this hotel on my way to the Adirondack Mountains in Upstate New York. It was very much an average hotel. Though I have stayed at Hampton Inns before, this one I found to be more dated then usual, though it screamed 90's hotel. The pool was very nice, and I found the staff to be outstanding. My only other complaint was the breakfast area. Though I know I was traveling on a holiday weekend, the breakfast area looked bigger than it really was. The sitting area was nice, but it took a while to find a seat to sit at. The buffet area looked like it was cramped in a tiny work room, and was transformed for the breakfast area......just because of the size, though the breakfast was very fattening, it was very good. My only concern was the amount of fruits and healthy food, considering the only thing I could find was a yogurt and an apple in the lobby (which tasted very good considering it was spring). The fruit in the breakfast area was always out, and right when it was restocked, it was gone, because there were so many people like me staying there.
It had an excellent location, right off the New Jersey Turnpike, and also close to Philadelphia. The water tasted/looked pretty nasty, but I have had bad experiences with New Jersey water, so this stuff wasn't as bad as other parts of the state.
All in all, decent hotel. Slept ok, and very clean. Area surrounding the hotel was a nice area, and supposedly very close to Six Flags.

Room Tip: Try to request one facing away from the Turnpike. I heard other guests complaining about the noise...
South Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We recently stayed at this Hampton Inn and found it to be of the quality one comes to expect of the Hilton brand. The rooms were large, clean and well-apportioned and the staff was very nice and accommodating. The hot breakfast was good and the dining area relaxing.

The only downside was that our room was directly adjacent to the nearby intersection which was very noisy. There is a truck service area located behind the hotel and trucks were going in/out very regularly. Although the staff were very nice when we asked to switch rooms, no other rooms were available and they offered us earplugs as an alternative.

Point Pleasant Beach, United States
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I work approx. 45 miles from home. When I need to work late, the weather is bad or have an office function driving home late doesn't cut it. The price to stay over night far exceeds the cost of a room when you add other outside factors. And the fact that you can cancel the room without a surcharge or forfeit of your payment is great!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Margaret M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bordentown
Candlewood Suites Bordentown/Trenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Robbinsville
Best Western Bordentown Inn
Best Western Bordentown Inn
#2 of 11 in Bordentown

Been to Hampton Inn Bordentown? Share your experiences!