“Never again. Needs major overhall.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Rutland
“Never again. Needs major overhall.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

Very old rooms. Closet door handle broken, could barely even open it. Metal around bathroom door knob broken and hanging off. Hair dryer barely heated up on "high" then after 30 seconds would completely shut off...useless. Toilet would run unless you jiggle the handle! Hardly any stations on the TV. The breakfast scrambled eggs were dry and not worth eating. This hotel needs major overhall if it wants to stay in business. Horrible.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank superprice

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

I had no problems with the hotel, room was clean as well as shower, just the continental was terrible, they had nothing...And I got there at 6:30am when it "opened" juice machine was broke, barely any milk to even put in your cereal..Go out some where to breakfast if you can. I could go on and on about that, but most important I was happy with the room for one night, small pool. My friend had minor problems, tv was broke, no towels, had to ask several times and finally she had to go to the desk to get towels, but she was happy with her room though and thats what everyone wants right? A CLEAN ROOM!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank cole24
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2011

This was by far the worst hotel experience I have ever had. The guy one floor up from us had his tv up full blast until 4:30 am. Tried to call the front desk several times but the phone didn't work. So I called from my cell phone and they said they would take care of it. 45 minutes later its still going on. Finally I had the person come into our room to listen and she finally got it. So, after about 2 hours of sleep I got up to shower to find there are no towels in our room. After going down to the front desk to get towels, they sent a maintenance guy up to check the phone and he told us it works. I told him it didn't work when you try to call the front desk. He told me you have to press 0 to get the operator and THEN ask for the front desk. Nowhere in the room does it tell you that. I stupidly thought the big button on the phone that said " front desk" would have worked. They eventually refunded our money which was good. But other than that it was a horrible night!

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank Sskelly33
Loudon, NH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2011

I though the Comfort Inn had standards! We have stayed at very nice Comfort Inns in the past. This was not one of them. If we were not so tired from travel we would have not stayed here after seeing the room. The bed was visibly slanting and lumpy. Needless to say, we did not have a restful sleep... The room looked old, dirty and shabby, cobwebs on the walls and ceiling. We had no towels and wash clothes in our bathroom. I had to go to the front desk to ask for them. No apology or any reaction from the gentleman at the desk. When we checked out I was hoping that the lady at the front desk would ask us how our stay was, she didn't. So I told her in a nice way that the room was dirty, Would you believe she just shrugged her shoulders! We have a list of hotel chains that we will not stay at. After staying at the Comfort Inn, Bordentown, NJ I am really considering adding this chain on my list. To end in a semi positive note, we did not eat breakfast, but we did have coffee and it was good!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank abenaki11
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2011

Trip Advisor is a valuable tool when selecting a hotel in an unfamiliar city and this is how we stumbled across this Hotel. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, service was wonderful. Great value for money and would recommend to anyone looking for a short stay hotel in the area.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
jrock8382
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2010

We have stayed there twice in the past 3 weeks. We stayed here over Labor Day weekend and again this past weekend. The hotel is very nice. It is located perfected 20 minutes from both Six Flags in Jackson, NJ and Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA. It is perfect if you are planning to go to both. The rooms are normal, nothing extraordinary. Fridge and Microwave included. The beds are mega comfortable and from inside the room you hear virtually nothing from other rooms. I love that. Staff was very friendly and nice. Will stay here again when near.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Waycross, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2009

On the way home from NY to GA, my poor family thought Momma was never gonna let them get a hotel--everywhere we tried was so HIGH. This hotel's halls DID smell like cigarette smoke, but the rooms were spacious and clean--but most of all, affordable!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family