“We absolutely love this place!!! Great Thai! Great service!”
Review of Bamboo Leaf

Bamboo Leaf
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We had a fabulousssss dinner for 12 people to celebrate my birthday.
Jan, Tia, and RT are the best!
Bamboo Leaf is great for real Thai! Fresh and delicious food is the norm. We have had only excellent meals for the two of us, and groups of family & friends over the years. We've had dinner for 2 to 14, and it's all good. Great service comes naturally.
Cannot give higher praise to a great place.
Cheers! -------- Ken

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

The drunken noodle is the signature dish and it is not to be missed. The portions are generous and the service is quick. A must go.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We have been meaning to try Bamboo Leaf for a long time. My husband and I finally stopped in on a recent Saturday night about 6pm. We were greeted and seated immediately, given menus and water.
After deciding on our meals, it took a while for our order to be taken. Our menus were closed, and the staff walked by us several times and looked right at us, but did not take our order.
When a waitress finally did come to take our order, she answered our questions about the food, and was very friendly. Thankfully, the rest of our experience was a good one!
The food was delicious. We shared a noodle soup and a pot of tea and for entrees we had the Ginger Shrimp stir fry and Drunken noodle.
The service (after our order was taken) was very attentive. We both were very happy with the meal and enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant.
We were very pleased with the overall experience and will definitely return.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I loved the Bamboo Leaf! I really had not tried Thai food before, and it was delicious! I was glad see all the vegetarian options! The portions were generous, and the servors pleasant and efficient! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I've eaten here twice now while in town for work. The staff is very attentive and friendly, and the food is delicious.

So far, I've tried the green curry with chicken (very good, but I was surprised that the sauce was thin - I'm used to it having a thick creamy sauce), pad thai with chicken (excellent - every pad thai is a little different, but this one is in the nutty and sticky category which is my favoriate), coconut soup with chicken (very good, the flavor was excellent, but the chunks of chicken seemed a little dry), and the homemade coconut ice cream (delicious, and you get a large portion).

It seems like they don't have a firm handle on who's handling what tables, so sometimes things take a little while, like getting your check settled, but the food is worth it. Compared to other Thai restaurants I've been to, meals are on the expensive side. For example, I can get comparable chicken pad thai for $9.95 back home but Bamboo Leaf charges $15.95. I think it's the only Thai place in the neighborhood, though, so I guess it's worth the extra money.

I would definitely eat here again if I'm ever back in the area.