“Fun movie night”

Bradley Beach Cinema
Brooklyn, New York
“Fun movie night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Old time theater, low ticket prices. A fun activity after an early dinner. Wanted to end the evening early to enjoy a full beach day next day so this was a great option.

Visited July 2014

New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“old fashioned moviehouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

What fun; what a history; least expensive movie place in the area. Even the concessions were reasonably priced by movie theater standards. I am a senior but I was embarrased to ask for the senior discount because it is so reasonable.

Visited June 2014
Edison, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A rainy nite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband I enjoyed this movie theater ..good value .good popcorn .. Just fine for a rainy nite at the avon beach .

Visited August 2013
Belmar, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I still want to love this theatre...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

It's a throwback to another era, the art deco design is fabulous and there is nothing better than a neighborhood movie theatre that we fully want to support but we had to stop going there. The entire place needs to be fumicated. And the carpeting needs to be replaced. Better yet, get rid of it all together. Sadly, the theatre smells of bodily fluid #1. The last time my friends and I were there, I had to sit with a scarf in front of my nose. And my eyes stung. We moved our seats 3 times and finally left. We told the attendant on the way out they really need to do something. She apologized and gave us tickets for another performance. We never went back.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank AMIBelmar
Oakhurst
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Old Fashioned movie theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been going to the Bradley Beach movie theater since I was a little girl. It might not have the most comfortable seats, but it's great that there's still a small town movie theater you can walk to on a summer night if you're staying locally and there's also places you can walk to for ice cream after. They even show first-run movies! Try it, you'll like it.

Visited March 2014