Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg
Hampton.com
US$80
US$148
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitespacious clean roomsnice residencemake a u turnexcellent accommodationswonderful staystayed here for two nightsfree breakfastlaundry roomfire pitcouple of nightsnight staycalled the front deskwe've stayedthe entire staffbagels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we stayed here for the balloon fest and both times found it to be clean and the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. I am allergic to feathers and they immediately switched out the bedding. They have a little shop which sells snack food drinks wine beer and some frozen meals if you are really stuck. The rooms are studios and have a very nice partial kitchen with fridge and microwave. I would definitely recommend it if you are in the area

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Edmond G, General Manager at Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for your kind words about our team which we are extremely proud of. We so look forward to the pleasure of your stay for the next balloon festival.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Just returned from a baseball tournament for my son, this was a recommended hotel for Diamond Nation, 20 minute easy drive to the field. the hotel is only a few years old, very clean. when I booked my room I first booked from Sunday to Wednesday, not realizing that games didn't start until Tuesday, so I was first able to cancel Sunday night, I needed Wednesday night instead, which when I first called they had no available rooms, but once we arrived and I spoke to Tara in Sales, the best glam girl, she was able to find me a room, in the meantime while in her office the room we were in, 2 bedroom, came available and she was able to keep us there and not move us... which believe me was great. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with my son and his buddy were the best. Also had the pleasure of chating with the General Manger, Edmond Girgis, what a great guy. We had one little issue with the cleaning people, not enough towels for our liking, so Demico (not sure if I spelled it right) he was awesome as well.....

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. also the free breakfast was an added bonus, very fresh, we were not there for the night time meal but I'm sure it was just as fresh ....

You will not be disappointed if he stay here....

Room Tip: All rooms are some sort of suite or extra bedrooms, always a plus when traveling with family.. having a 2 bedroom with 2 baths is awesome...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

We were thrilled to read how you enjoyed our location, services, and staff. We will celebrate those with our Ambassadors as we do so enjoy when we go above and beyond our guests' expectations. Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel.

The rooms are all suites, so we had plenty of space in which to relax.

The rooms also include a full kitchen in case you want to cook your own meals.

The free breakfast has an excellent selection of food, there's something for everyone to eat.

The indoor pool is clean and comfortable. I only wish they had a hot tub too.

We'd go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Edmond G, General Manager at Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your spacious room, with all of its unique amenities, our pool, and complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you sooner than a heart beat!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I come to this area frequently and this has become my hotel of choice.

I especially love the kitchen and seating areas as it feels a little bit more like home than the typical hotel room. The full kitchen ensures that I don't have to do restaurants every night, although there are plenty in the areas should I choose to do so.

I especially like the pets policy and, one of these trips, I will definitely bring my dogs with me and try it out. That will make it feel even more like home.

The staff is friendly, the rooms clean and the location convenient to major thoroughfares.

The only downside is that it has now become a popular place and I find it exceedingly difficult to get a room. It is my first choice but I often have to settle for another option because there are no rooms available.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

We were thrilled to read how you enjoyed our location, services and amenities. We will celebrate those with our Ambassadors as we do so enjoy when we go above and beyond our guests ' expectations.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed here during a recent baseball tournament at Diamond Nation. Very clean, loved that the room had a full size refrigerator. Very clean. Front desk was very helpful. Only disappointment was the free breakfast did not start until 7am on Saturday and we had to be at our field by 7am. We weren't expecting to have to search for somewhere to grab breakfast. Other than that everything was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Great customer service is certainly an aspect of our hotel that we pride ourselves on and strive to perfect, daily. We are very sorry about the disappointment with having to search for a place to eat. For your future stays we do provide by request To Go Breakfast Bags for our guests that have earlier than our breakfast time needs. I hope this service will fulfill your needs on your next stay and thank you again for staying with us.