“Looks like a diner, but not really”
Review of 25 Burgers

25 Burgers
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Branchburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Looks like a typical Jersey diner from the outside, but you order and pay for your food at the counter when you walk in. When its ready, they will bring it to your table, but that's about it- don't expect the usual "table service" with waiters/waitresses that serve your food, dessert, etc. If you want a quick burger and table to sit at, I guess it's fine. I give it a "very good" rating because the burgers are excellent and staff is very friendly. Great place for teenagers or others looking for a quick, simple meal. Definitely good burgers, but not a place for grownups to meet friends for a sit-down dinner with appetizers, desserts and coffee (which they don't have).

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Three of us visited the 25 Burgers restaurant on Rt 22 in Branchburg, NJ on Saturday afternoon, August 10th. There was no line when we arrived so we stepped up to the counter to order. From the 25 burgers on the menu, I chose the El Paso, cooked rare. The meat pattie itself was thinner than what I expected but that was compensated for by the fact that the bun was loaded with peppers, onions, bacon, guacamole, cheese and lettuce. This thing was juicy, greasy and messy to eat. But it was great! The other 2 in our party also enjoyed this wonderful “comfort” food. The side order of fries and the order of onion rings filled us to capacity. The onion rings were crisp and crunchy and could possibly be addicting.

The facility, a former diner, was done up very simply in red and white with some old time pictures adding to the décor. We sat in a booth and found it to be comfortable. The staff brought us our orders when they were prepared and by the time we finished and cleaned up our mess and left, we knew that we would be back again.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The counter stools were too tall for counter, I thought they were very uncomfortable. It was hard too eat sitting in a weird position. the burgers were good.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

My wife and I sometimes have a craving for a hamburgers and recently discovered 25 Burgers on Route 22 East in Branchburg. Had the blue burger and the Trenton burger. They were tasty. We like the onion rings. The menu reads interesting and look forward to our next trip to check out more. There is one in Flemington but that is out of our way.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

I love their burgers, but depending on which day you go and who cooks in Branchburg, NJ is the factor of whether or not your burger will be burned or not. Our family eats here all the time and one out of every five times is excellent. I would prefer to go to Flemington than Branchburg,