“Consistently Very Good”

Trattoria Uno
Ranked #23 of 40 Restaurants in Branchburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 December 2012

This store front Italian restaurant serves pizza and excellent Italian dishes. Whenever in the area, we enjoy a meal or two at this one of our favorite restaurants. The food, service, quality, quantity,and friendliness is consistent. A favorite meal for us is Caesar salad, chicken franchise on a bed of linguine with extra lemon, butter sauce, and eggplant parmesan with penne for my wife. Top it off with a BYOB beverage of choice, and enjoy!

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Terrible....Their pizza tastes like cardboard. And, their meals are only so/so. I always thought that a macaroni meal from a restaurant or pizzeria would have a flavorful sauce..but, you won't get one here. I wish I had been warned.

I don't know how this place stays open.

1  Thank Marie M
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Great place for pizza and salad. The gluten-free pizza was one of the best in the area, and I enjoyed the pear-almond-gorgonzola salad. I recommend a reservation on the weekend evenings; the place was jammed when I visited.