“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The portions are a great value for the price. There was one small problem with my order. The manager immediately came out to speak with us personally with a sincere apology & corrected the problem. Great atmosphere whether it is a date night or family night, I'm sure you will enjoy.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is nice here but the menu suggests it is a typical South Jersey diner with a large menu of mediocre food. Service was awkward and hesitant, perhaps new? An order of soup was never brought to the table or mentioned after the initial order. We decided to let that go as it didn't show up on the bill. Had to send back dirty silverware. Alfredo sauce was lacking flavor but not a bad meal. Just not a particularly good one. Bread is delicious but the dipping oil was sparse and almost non existent on the tiny shallow plate. Definately have room for improvement.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I would like to share an honest review about this restaurant. My family and I have eaten at this location frequently and I have never had the experience I am about to share. I ordered takeout today and I arrived to pick it up, however they had an error in my order so I waited approximately 15 minutes for the correct order to be prepared. No Biggy, mistakes happen. So I arrived home, sat down to enjoy my Manhattan clam chowder and in the midst of eating I found a paper barcode tag in my soup. At first I wasn’t going to take another 20 minutes out of my day to drive and return the soup but then I thought to myself “this is the money I worked for and I will not give it away". After a 20 minute drive I arrived and asked to speak to the manager "Shawn" or "Sean". After spooning the paper out of the soup to show him he turned to his coworkers and asked whether this was a takeout order or a dine in circumstance. Therefore insinuating that I would sabotage my food myself. He then asked me if I had returned for a replacement soup as if I would come all the way back to the restaurant to receive food from the same pot that had been previously contaminated. I declined that offer and informed him that I would like my money back. He then reached into the register and gave me 3 dollars. This is the worse experience thus far that I have had with this restaurant. I am truly disappointed in their quality of food and service.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We like the food here but this place is understaffed for taking orders yet bus boys are standing around talking. Run very poorly, it's sad. It took 50 mins to get our dinner, just two of us. We were there an hour and a half and this was the second time in a row this has happened. If you don't mind waiting an hour for your food, this is the place to go. It's a shame because it use to be a nice restaurant that was worth the drive. We mainly blame the management, not the waiter's.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived to a restaurant with a full parking lot and weren’t optimistic about the time we’d need to wait. We were seated within 10 minutes and the food was served timely as well. We each got a light portion meal which included soup or salad, entree, and pudding or ice cream. The light portion was plenty for us and everything was tasty. We both had the scallops and soup, and there were several choices of puddings and ice creams.

Been to Green Olive? Share your experiences!