“Traditional italian food”

Maggiano's - Bridgewater
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Bridgewater is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are 10 minutes away from Somerville Train Station & the NJ Transit Bus line comes to Bridgewater Commons Mall.
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Food is quiet good. No complaints. Me and my husband likes the bread, it was made fresh and was hot. I had the baked Tilapia which was really awesome, the risotto was good too. My husband ordered Shrimp scampi. The server was very accommodating with my non alcoholic beverage choice. Will visit again.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

If you've never been to Maggiano's trust that it's worth a trip. Big portions, buy one get one to take home pasta dishes (my fav is Mamma's Lasagna), you know, traditional Southern Italian Cuisine. The rooms are large and open, booths are spacious, tables in the middle are a little close but can accommodate larger groups. Good for business, family, dates, and although it's a 'chain' it's a good consistent chain (have eaten in the Maggiano's in San Diego, Chicago, Las Vegas and Miami). My only negative is that they sometimes try to 'rush the courses'' and truly I hate that...just let them know that you do not want to be rushed and they will make sure you aren't. Also,,,Make sure you leave room for the 'dessert sampler',,,it's an assortment of your choice on a lovely long platter that's sure to please :-)

Reviewed 13 October 2013

No complaints. Food is good. The bread was hot and fresh. They accepted the coupons on my phone. Always a great experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We have been to Maggiano's in Orlando and now in Bridgewater. The food is quite good and very reasonable. My husband had his favorite of spaghetti and meatballs (hard to find good meatballs out). I had the lobster carbonara which was ok. Dessert and cappuccino was very good. Nice service from Eric, thank you.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The food is fantastic, the atmosphere was beautiful, and the service is great. We ate a family style meal with calamari which was fantastic, the bri was excellent, and we had the spinach salad which was amazing. We had a main course of chicken Marsala which was great, a couple pasta dishes which were great, and the ravioli which was very tasty. For. Desert we had I the terra masu which was one of the best I've had. We also had the apple pie with ice cream and it was delicious. We ate food and each had 2 glasses of wine for $45 a person. What a deal and defineatly worth the visit