“dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maggiano's - Bridgewater

Maggiano's - Bridgewater
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Bridgewater is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are 10 minutes away from Somerville Train Station & the NJ Transit Bus line comes to Bridgewater Commons Mall.
Huntington, New York
“dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

went to maggios while staying at bridgewater Marriott because of conveience. Was clean and good food. Our dinner was comped by a very nice manager because food was cold and very spaced out. The bartender was obnoxious, don't get a drink at the bar . But the food was good except for the presentation to the table. They say it dosent happen often.

• Visited July 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

The meals we had we good. Portions were even too large. Our waiter James was very accommodating to menu changes. My only complaint it that they have certain meals as a "enjoy now" and take home another serving. When you are traveling, there isn't an opportunity to do that. Since you cannot take the second meal with you when traveling, they do not adjust the bill for not getting the second take-home meal. The waiter only said, we do not penalize you for not getting the second take-home meal. I believe something should be offered in its place if you cannot take-home the second meal such as a dessert or appetizer. The decor is a little over the top but liked that their was fabric tablecloths.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Can't believe I'm writing this but...The Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Ok, so I would never in a million years think I would be saying this but this was an amazing dinner experience. Got the Rigatoni D, which came with a free take home Classic Pasta meal. It was great. I had the most heavenly drink I have ever ordered, the Strawberry Peach Soda. I mean THE most heavenly!!! The wait staff was A+ too. And although I was full from the meal, the desserts I saw served to nearby tables were gigantic and looked decadent. Great experience!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gross ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I'm disgusted with myself for coming here. Gross. It was inedible garbage. How can people come here. Ruined my night. Gross.

1 Thank Nicholas P
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Grazie Maggiano's - Bridgewater, NJ - Excellent Food + Exceptional Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

A very nice Luncheon today Wed., 6/24/2014 at Maggiano's in Bridgewater, NJ. Our "National Starch" Luncheon in the Vivaldi Room started promptly at 11:30 A.M. Our room host asked us if we had any dietary restrictions. I mentioned that I had some temporary issues. He immediately reassured me that they would be addressed. Minutes later the Head Chef appeared at our table and took care of everything in grand (and delicious) fashion. This was my first visit to their Bridgewater site - and we will be returning for sure. I highly recommend them. Great food, nice atmosphere, and highly professional service.

• Visited June 2014