“Thai Kitchens in general” 4 of 5 bubbles

Thai Kitchen II
Ranked #16 of 96 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ellen in NJ
“Thai Kitchens in general”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food & service are excellent. Only complaint is that the tables are close together & the room gets very noisy when it gets full, which is every time I've been there.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Somerville, New Jersey
“Decent Thai Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

We've gotten food from here a few times but they seem to always slightly mess up the order when it's take out... last time they forgot our spring rolls and this time there was no fried rice in a rice dish (just the beef and veggies). However, the dishes are flavorful - my favorite that I had this time was the massaman curry with chicken. It does get very crowded in the restaurant and this visit included people waiting wall-to-wall inside on a Saturday night at 8pm.

• Visited February 2014
New Jersey
“The "Thai" Goes to the Runner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

I took an old time business colleague to lunch that had been a fan of this place for many years as well as the Thai Kitchen III.

We arrived early and the place quickly filled up. Service is usually mechanical and terse I guess because of the need to keep things moving. Bottom line is don't attempt to have a conversation with the wait staff. The food is cooked to you spicy tolerance so be careful when you order since a 2 is generally spicy enough ... spicy rating 1 to 5 (Mild to Very Hot!). The portions are decent size and the quality is high.

I always like the duck with the broad rice noodles and my colleague the Pad Thai with chicken. Both were winners. So whose dish was better? I'd like to think that mine was a big hit. Like they say in baseball when there is a close play at first base, the "Thai" always goes to the runner ... lol!

The only issue I had was that they lost my credit card when returning with the check for me to sign. They insisted I got it back but eventually we found it under the front drape that separates the lobby from the dining area.

Total tab with tax and 18% tip was $20.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank MrOcho
South Bound Brook, New Jersey
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite Thai restaurant in the central Jersey area. Excellent food, and the wait staff is always super nice. Best coconut rice!!! It's a BYOB. Great for lunch (but busy).

• Visited December 2013
Newark, New Jersey
“Great Place To Eat Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

When I'm craving Thai food this is the place I go. The food and service are great! I also like the atmosphere and never have to wait long to be seated.

Visited December 2013