“As Good As It Gets In A Central New Jersey hotel Restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

T-Bone
Ranked #59 of 96 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Restaurant is within Marriott's Bridgewater. We found it outstanding, carefully prepared cuisine, plus experienced wait staff.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“As Good As It Gets In A Central New Jersey hotel Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The food is good and the wait staff efficient, friendly and professional. The Head Waiter comes from Portugal and is trained in the fine style of sophisticated dining and has the grace and dignity of the European Royals of Monaco. The restaurant is located in a Business Hotel that caters to the NJ Pharma Industry but otherwise the hotel is a decent place to stay if you can swim through the ego-psycho-babble common with that industry type. Yet, pharm-types are the top of the area food chain and disposable incomes. Notwithstanding, T-Bone is a worthwhile place for a decent meal with very good service and élan -- if you know what to look for.

• Visited July 2014

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great place to have dinner when you're snowed in!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was recently on a business trip in Bridgewater, NJ, and stayed at the Bridgewater Marriott. The area was hit with a snowstorm that dumped 10-12+" of snow in the area, causing all of the local businesses to shut down early. As a result, a colleague and I ended up eating at T-Bone right at the hotel. We had an amazing experience! The service was great, the food presentation was wonderful and the food tasted delicious, and we didn't find it all that expensive in comparison to other restaurants in the area. Looking forward to eating here again when business calls me to Bridgewater. Thank you to the T-Bone staff for their great service and delicious food!!

• Visited January 2014
New Jersey
“Good food, but pricey!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

I will start by saying the food here was quite good, however it is a bit pricey overall. We live in the area and have wanted to try T-Bones for some time, and finally went there last week. Our steaks were very good - nothing to complain about at all other than the cost itself, if budget is a potential issue for you. Filet Mignon and one side dish will run you $43 pp. Add an appetizer, dessert, drinks and you are looking at a nice bill at the end of the night. Just something to be aware of ahead of time! The seared Ahi tuna appetizer was excellent - we really enjoyed it. The service was outstanding throughout the entire evening, and overall we enjoyed our meal.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank njrockchic
MN
“Mostly good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

I've eaten here a few times while staying at the hotel. The prices are quite high, but the audience is a bit captive since there's not much nearby. Burgers are good, soup is good, breakfast huge and tasty. If budget is not a concern, then I'd give it 4 stars.
My one major complaint and the reason for my average rating: $14 for 2 tiny crab cakes? The first time I ordered them I thought it was a mistake - thin, greasy, small and limp with no chunks of crab, just little wispy shreds. I figured a new guy was cooking that night. The second time I ordered, I realized that this is NOT the place to order crab cakes. My mistake.
Most of the food is really quite nice, if pricy, but crab cakes should be taken off the menu, or revamped completely. Many higher end restaurants offer a much larger, tastier crab cake with big chunks of crab for less money. I'd be willing to pay the $14 if the quality was there. Chef - please!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Maryland
“Excellent food, if a little pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

The food there is fabulous! They have lots to choose from. There is a bar menu and a restaurant menu. Breakfast in the morning is really good. They have everything you might want (hot food, cold food, made-to-order food) and we had a great time with their juicer! I loved it, and my kids drank it! They had cut up carrots, squash, etc. plus fruits like apple, melons, lemon...and you could make it in a second. Friendly staff, comfortable seating.

Visited January 2013