“Wow! An Unexpected Surprise”

HYATT house Bridgewater
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Newport Beach, California
“Wow! An Unexpected Surprise”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stayed here for business with my wife. The room is an extended stay type deal, with a bedroom, kitchen, and living area.

The room was clean, specious, and had everything we needed.

What really set this stay apart were the people. The staff who worked in the breakfast and reception area went out of their way to make sure that everything was okay. Really friendly, really good people.

They have a delivery service from local restaurants (a nice mix) that they charge directly to your bill.

Well thought out, clean, and super friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Cris H
Dontavius R, Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear CrisHaz

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and share comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you like what and how we do things here and really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Korean first
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

... This suite and apartment hotel gives that little extra which is so precious when traveling for business - a welcoming 'feel at home' experience! Very friendly staff addressed all my special requests and was very supportive through the stay. A good gym and some good running trails close by add to this. Breakfast was good as we'll - only little negative is the highway close by.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mitweltler

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with our hotel. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you, and that you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide. We have put together a great team and our number "1" focus is to make everyone feel as though they are home. We appreciate your business and hope we can serve you here again.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were here for Thanksgiving break visiting family. Very happy with the hotel, recently updated furnishings, modern and comfortable, spacious so that 2A2C have enough space to move around, relax, and rest. Everyone on the staff was courteous, friendly and helpful. On this note, special shout-out to the kitchen cafe staff, and especially Ernesto, who managed to make fresh omelette as well as keeping the cafe tidy and well replenished. Black Friday morning was really busy, with families and full of guests, but the staff kept up.

Thank you and look forward to our next stay!

Room Tip: Upper level rooms are quieter but do need to take the stairs. We were fine with it, good to do some...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dontavius R, Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear NewToSH,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It's always great to see my staff get recognized and have their name mentioned on TripAdvisor for all their hardwork and effort. I will be sure to sure your comments with Ernesto, who just so happened to be the employee of the month for October. Everyone here will look forward to servicing you and your family during your next visit to Bridgewater.

Thank you!
Ann Arbor
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband, daughter, her friend, and I stayed in a two-bedroom suite at the Hyatt House. The rooms were spotlessly clean, well-appointed, and in good repair. With two tween girls, the second bedroom made for a much calmer environment for us all. Everyone could have their space.

The kitchen was terrific. Clean and functioning fridge, stove, microwave, and coffee maker were much appreciated, as was the stocked kitchen. A few utensils, plates, cups, paper towels, and bulletin board. As a family staying multiple nights, we made good use of this space.

One item just to be aware of - there are no elevators. The hotel is only two stories high, so most folks can handle that. But, for those with limited mobility, you'll definitely want to request a ground floor room.

The buildings are arranged in a hollow oval. Inside the oval is a playground and swimming pool. Wonderful for children.

And, breakfast was great. A cook makes to-order omelets; plus, there is oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, and fresh fruit. Juices, milk, coffee, and tea are available. Plenty for everyone, hot, tasty, and the food service area was kept very clean and tidy.

A highly-recommended hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dontavius R, Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear TheFlyingMommy

Thanks for making us your base during your recent visits to Bridgewater, NJ. I'm glad you know you can count on us for a comfortable stay, with the best in accommodations and service. We love welcoming you back and look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Dontavius
New Jersey
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed over one night for business function and was pleasantly surprised. Yep, when I heard we were staying at the Hyatt House, I wasn't expecting much more than a bed and a shower. (Just being honest.). I was greeted with a very clean, well furnished, spacious two bedroom unit, and I have absolutely no complaints about any part of my stay. My coworkers used the outdoor fire pit area after dinner and I heard they had a nice time, but to be honest I couldn't wait to get back to my room!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear trgrl,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms so much. I will be able to share your comments with our housekeeping department who takes great pride into the work that they do. Besides the great customer service that we all offer, the size and quality of our rooms are one of the key componets that make us different than all other Hyatt Houses.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed in Hyatt House Bridgewater for 8 day whereas my colleagues were put up in Hyatt House Branchburg. Initially I was skeptical but later I thanked my stars :)
The 1 bedroom suite was really well furnished with everything that you might need. The staff were very courteous and helpful. They also have a shuttle service which I used frequently as I was on a business visit.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Abhishek S

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with our hotel. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you, and that you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide. We appreciate your business and hope we can serve you here again.
Sincerely, Dontavius
Wilmington, NC
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Our suite had full kitchen, two bedrooms, two baths and a living room. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. I wanted some afternoon coffee and the front desk went and brought us two cups. The breakfast is excellent with a very pleasant staff making omelets as well as a nice buffet. Coffee is Starbucks, also well done. One warning is that the buildings are three stories and no elevators.

Room Tip: No elevators in the three story buildings. If you have heavy baggage you will need some help.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dontavius R, Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Dear Tripwilmington:

Please know that your feedback and wonderful comments is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Excellent room tip as well, we are always available to assistant with any guest's luggage.

Again, thank you for writing this reveiw and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
#3 of 6 in Bridgewater
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater Branchburg/Somerville

Been to HYATT house Bridgewater? Share your experiences!