“Hilton Garde Inn-Very Good Experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Bridgwater, United States
“Hilton Garde Inn-Very Good Experience”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Check-in was flawless, they expected me and I didn't even have to show my honors card. Directions to the room were good and the room was very clean and nice with fresh linens. Overall very good experience. Hotel is centrally located and I was able to go to nearby shopping and to my party as well. Very nicely done by Hilton.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Rosalind512, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater, responded to this review, 27 August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This hotel is one that we like coming back to. Staff is courteous and friendly. Pool and whirlpool was relaxing. Amenities provided were good. Bathroom was clean, bed was comfy. Hotel does not provide free breakfast but a in house full breakfast is available for $11.00.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Its always our pleasure welcoming our guests to the Hilton Garden Inn - Bridgewater, NJ and ensuring that each one has a rewarding stay with us. We are glad you chose us to be your home away from home and we would like to thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you into Bridgewater. We love having you here.
Long Island, NY, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I usually enjoy Hilton Garden Inns when traveling with my family; however, this one was a disappointment only because one of our two rooms had a heavy smoking smell upon check in and was dirty, although the room was non-smoking and the hotel was 100% smoke free. Unfortunately, a prior guest apparently did not care or didn't know what "non-smoking" means. I applaud Pam at the front desk and the staff for trying to purify the room immediately upon my complaint (to no avail), but I blame housekeeping for not reporting the problem and correcting it before we were assigned the room. Although not originally offered by the front desk, the Hotel manager did make good on Hilton"s 100% satisfaction guarantee which I very much appreciated. Because of that gesture and the hotel's honoring of the Hilton promise, I will continue to stay at Hilton Garden Inns on my family's travels.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Waldport, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I wanted a hotel with an outside entrance, and was promised that this one had such rooms. I drove more than three hours, late at night in the rain, and found that it did not. When the desk clerk called to try to find me another location that would meet my needs, the reservation desk told him that this property did!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you may have encountered while staying with us. We will be sure to address your concerns with our staff, to ensure that issues like this are not repeated in the future. Again, we apologize and hope you will consider staying with us the next time your travels bring you to the Bridgewater area.
Somerset, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Called hotel and spoke to front desk, asked specifically if thr jacuzzi was big enough for 2 adults and I was told yes, when I arrived at the hotel I asked to see the room prior to check in, I was denied and told I must check in first. Needless to say when I got to the room, I myself could barley fit in the Jacuzzi. When complained to the front desk, they told me all the room have same size jacuzzi. This was a couple get away as I live 5 miles from the hotel. My wife and I were very disappointed.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience at our property. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad you chose us to be your home away from home.
I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. It is our goal to make sure all our guests have the most exceptional guest experience possible and we hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you into Bridgewater.
Somerset, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Had a real nice day off. Room was clean and spacious. Pool and exercise room were relaxing. Variety of food choices were available in the area. Helpful staff. Will visit again. Near shopping and parks. In addition, easy highway access tops off this nice experience.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Louis R
Fairfax, VA
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel for just one night. There were no problems. The room was clean and comfortabe, service and check in and out were efficient. Breakfast was good but I felt it could have been less expensive for the cold breakfast. There was a hot breakfast with eggs, bacon etc that cost $10.95. The cold breakfast was $7.95 for a meal that is similar to free breakfasts at other hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Rosalind512, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you for your review and business with our property. We are glad you chose us to be your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you into Bridgewater. We love having you here!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater
HYATT house Branchburg
HYATT house Branchburg
#1 of 5 in Branchburg
Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater? Share your experiences!