“Size should matter!”

Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Having a 3day stay at this location. Logistics are excellent! Checking in and out with no issue. Booked a King size room and yes the Hilton has a the "Hilton King size" which is a size between a full and a queen size bed commercially. This was well explained to me when I supposed an error was made once I got into my room. It still gets a very good rating due to location, amenities and customer service, I just wonder....how small can the "Hilton Double size" be?

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Pool and Jacuzzi definitely needs to be converted to Salt water. Very nice otherwise. They had 'boutique' cookies in the Lobby for a few weeks. They went back to the traditional Sugar, Chocolate Chip, etc. which was nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank James S
Rosalind512, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the unpleasant Chlorine smell you encountered. We have shared your comments with our maintenance team. Because travel is very important, we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience during their stay. We hope you will consider staying with us again should your travels bring you back to the Bridgewater area in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The overall staff was friendly and helpful. CHeck in and check out was speedy and done with no problems. THe room was clean, and well kept. THe only thing that bothered me was that the maid service knock on the door at 830 wanting to know if we were ready to check out yet even though check out time isn't until 11:00

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Check-in was flawless, they expected me and I didn't even have to show my honors card. Directions to the room were good and the room was very clean and nice with fresh linens. Overall very good experience. Hotel is centrally located and I was able to go to nearby shopping and to my party as well. Very nicely done by Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rosalind512, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Reviewed 13 August 2013

This hotel is one that we like coming back to. Staff is courteous and friendly. Pool and whirlpool was relaxing. Amenities provided were good. Bathroom was clean, bed was comfy. Hotel does not provide free breakfast but a in house full breakfast is available for $11.00.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Its always our pleasure welcoming our guests to the Hilton Garden Inn - Bridgewater, NJ and ensuring that each one has a rewarding stay with us. We are glad you chose us to be your home away from home and we would like to thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you into Bridgewater. We love having you here.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I usually enjoy Hilton Garden Inns when traveling with my family; however, this one was a disappointment only because one of our two rooms had a heavy smoking smell upon check in and was dirty, although the room was non-smoking and the hotel was 100% smoke free. Unfortunately, a prior guest apparently did not care or didn't know what "non-smoking" means. I applaud Pam at the front desk and the staff for trying to purify the room immediately upon my complaint (to no avail), but I blame housekeeping for not reporting the problem and correcting it before we were assigned the room. Although not originally offered by the front desk, the Hotel manager did make good on Hilton"s 100% satisfaction guarantee which I very much appreciated. Because of that gesture and the hotel's honoring of the Hilton promise, I will continue to stay at Hilton Garden Inns on my family's travels.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I wanted a hotel with an outside entrance, and was promised that this one had such rooms. I drove more than three hours, late at night in the rain, and found that it did not. When the desk clerk called to try to find me another location that would meet my needs, the reservation desk told him that this property did!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you may have encountered while staying with us. We will be sure to address your concerns with our staff, to ensure that issues like this are not repeated in the future. Again, we apologize and hope you will consider staying with us the next time your travels bring you to the Bridgewater area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater
Courtyard Basking Ridge
Courtyard Basking Ridge
#2 of 3 in Basking Ridge
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater? Share your experiences!