“Nice for a conference”

Bridgewater Marriott
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My wife and I stayed for one night at this Marriott and found it to be very nice. I found the staff to be helpful for such things as directions and having toothpaste which we had left at home.
The room was very clean as was the public rooms. The ballroom that the conference was held in was very nice as well. We decided to eat at the steakhouse for dinner and were very happy with the wonderful hostess and wait staff. In fact our waitress went out of her way for my dessert, I had noticed in the connecting bar area a cobbler . This was not on the menu in the main steak house but the waitress was more then happy to get my dessert from next door.
The staff at check out was very nice as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I’m pleased to see that our staff was able to assist in making your stay for the conference both productive and enjoyable. We look forward to our next opportunity to host you and thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Grace went well above and beyond the call of duty for me in a crisis situation, she ensured the situation was solved promptly and to my perfect satisfaction.

This hotel is a very well run property that bends over backwards and forwards for it's guests. THANK YOU Grace for coming to my rescue!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind thoughts! I'll be sure to relay your comments to Grace immediately, as our staff are always thrilled to see our guests pleased with our service. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the area, and look forward to providing another memorable stay!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have used the Bridgewater Marriott many many times for several of my bosses and wouldn't have carried on using them if I wasn't completely satisfied. However, this is a first for me to write a review on a hotel but needed to say what an absolute delight the hotel were on my last booking made for my boss who is transitioning over from UK to the US. They could not do enough for her and her family, from the interconnecting rooms, to them sourcing booster seats for the rental car (that wouldn't supply them). There was nothing that was too much trouble and any request (in my case very frequent!) was actioned immediately in a courteous, professional manner. All I can say is this is a great hotel to stay at and really nice group of staff that work there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

A very nice Marriott, convenient to restaurants and shopping! Room was clean, beds comfortable and nice products in the bathroom. What stood out to me was the awesome breakfast buffet complete with a giant juicer with lots of fruits and vegetables, made to order omlettes (the egg white avacodo was amazing) as well as ready to eat hot and cold breakfast items. We paid a little extra to have breakfast included with our room and it was totally worth it! We will stay again because we have a lot of friends in the area and the kids enjoy the pool during the cold nj winters.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind thoughts. Our kitchen staff will be thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet! The juicer is just one new addition in our plans to offer our guests even more fresh and healthy choices across our dining options, and I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you and your family, and make your next stay even better!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This Marriott has become our go to hotel when visiting family as it is no longer practical to stay in one of their homes. This is a steady and reliable property, that is always clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and they are very accommodating, offering perks for the smallest perceived slight such as waiting in line for. Desk clerk. Because we are always in town visiting family, we rarely use the ammenities and don't spend much time there but it is a pleasant place to come back to at the end of the day. Parking can be hard on Saturdays when there are usually multiple weddings but that's a small thing. For a place that has expanded as much as Bridgewater/Somerville I'm shocked it hasn't attracted more top properties. The Marriott is the best in the area and will remain our go to

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thanks you for staying with us and writing this review. I’m thrilled to see that we have become your go-to hotel in the area! We will continue striving to provide a consistent and comfortable stay, so that you can enjoy your time with family to the fullest. Thank you again, and we look forward to hosting your next stay!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I got stuck in the hotel during a winter storm. Grace Lizardo was very friendly and she provided the props for my snowman. She made my first winter storm so enjoyable. Thank you for all the help with the props. Thanks to you I made my first snowman in years. This was such a memorable day for me. I appreciate everything you have done for me. Thank you for making it special and fun:)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us! It’s great to hear that Grace was able to help you make the most out of being stuck during a winter storm. Grace will be thrilled to see your kind comments, as she enjoyed being able to help outfit your snowman! We hope to see you again soon for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I was staying at the Marriott on business and we had a huge snowstorm during the day and overnight. I woke up early so that i could start to dig my car out to make it to my meeting on time - and I looked out the window - and what an awesome surprise - the hotel staff had dug out every car in the parking lot and cleaned off the entire car! This was such a nice surprise - on to of the truly delicious meal at TBones and the very friendly front desk. Way to go Marriott Bridgewater!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I’m glad to see that our snow removal crew was able to help get your morning started right, so that you could focus on the meeting ahead of you. Our team will be thrilled to hear your kind comments, and we hope to have the chance to host you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
HYATT house Branchburg
#2 of 5 in Branchburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to Bridgewater Marriott? Share your experiences!