“Wonderful service”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

It was raining when we arrived at the hotel, and were very surprised when a gentleman came out to help us with our luggage. Sensing our fatigue after a long trip, he escorted us to the front desk and expedited our check-in. He then recommended a relaxing, steak dinner in the hotel's restaurant. Later on, we learned that this was actually the general manager of the hotel, Mr. Pignio. We really appreciated the personal touch, and will definitely return to this hotel. And he was totally right about the porterhouse!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review. I'm glad to see that we were able to play a small part in making your arrival quick, painless, and personal after a long, tiring trip! We look forward to hosting you again and demonstrating our staff's commitment to always caring for our guests, as you experienced with our general manager, Mr. Pignio.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
New Providence, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

How nice to be greeted with a welcoming smile! Nancy, the human resources director, was so friendly to our group in the lobby. She even stopped by our table in TBones to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. They seem to really care about their customers at this hotel. It's great to see the management take such a personal interest.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel! I'm pleased to see that Nancy was able to make that personal connection with you and your group! Our staff take their commitment to true hospitality to heart, and it is always our pleasure to care for our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Campbell, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I am Platinum Premier member with Marriott and staying Marriott properties globally for last 15 years. At this location I have seen excellent customer service and very friendly staff always there the help. One thing they do above and beyond during this winter every night it snowed, next morning Property GM, Operation manager and team will be in the open parking lot removing ice from the wind shield and windows. One thing they can do better is to have more in room dining option for vegetarians

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your continued loyalty to our hotels as a distinguished platinum premier member! We are always happy to assist in making our guests' more comfortable during their stay, and I'm glad to see that our snow removal efforts during this challenging winter made your time with us even better.

I also appreciate your feedback about the vegetarian dining options within the hotel. While our kitchen staff can cater to many different dietary needs by request, we will be actively working to find ways to make our various options more easily accessible and visible to our guests. When you stay at our hotel, we want you to be confident that our team can fulfill and exceed your dining needs.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to hosting you again!
Huntersville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

My title sums it up. It is a nice hotel but priced like a resort. The rooms and lobby are nice but the room bathrooms need a little TLC - especially the green counter! A good, clean, well located business location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and providing your honest feedback about our hotel! We strive to provide a great value for our guests, and comments like yours about the bathroom décor help us understand what we can change to increase the value we provide. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to have the chance to provide you with a stay that better meets your expectations the next time you are in the area.
Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. We were in town for a weekend baseball tournament. I would ABSOLUTELY stay here again and not even give it a second thought. The staff is amazing. They are all so polite and accomodating. We even came in with 12 boys and their families and they never even blinked. The hotel itself is very clean and well equipped. Rooms are an average size but very comfortable. If anything I would recommend staying on the concierge floor. The private room is very nice for breakfast dining as well as an afternoon snack. The hotel is located in walking distance to several restaurants as well as the local mall which is beautiful. I would definately recommend this hotel! Loved it!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent stay for the baseball tournament. We always enjoy supporting the youth teams that stay with us, and seeing the excitement of the players and their families when they return to the comfort of the hotel after their games. I’m glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one, and look forward to hosting you again for the next tournament!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

First of all, this is my very tripadvisor review - so THAT's how wonderful this staff is.
Now, I am a VERY frequent traveler, both for work and personal reasons so I'm probably in at least a dozen or more hotels a year - this is my first hotel review. It's because the consistency of the staff within EVERY aspect of this hotel are exceptionally polite, courteous and just plain really nice people! I could write another 10 paragraphs about individual instances where this staff excelled but I'll just state that from the front desk to my housekeeper to the meeting banquet staff to the restaurant staff - everyone went out of their way to provide excellent service. They made my weeklong meeting not only bearable, but fun! I actually made sure to tell our company's travel planners that I want to come back to this hotel for meetings and I'm all the way from San Francisco! Many, many thanks to the hotel management for hiring such a service-oriented staff!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for your truly kind review of our hotel. Our staff prides themselves on giving their all to make our guests feel comfortable and cared for during their stay, and we consider feedback like yours to be the highest honor. We are truly humbled that you found your stay with us so exceptional—it was our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again during your next travels to the east coast!
Sourthern New England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

My wife and I stayed for one night at this Marriott and found it to be very nice. I found the staff to be helpful for such things as directions and having toothpaste which we had left at home.
The room was very clean as was the public rooms. The ballroom that the conference was held in was very nice as well. We decided to eat at the steakhouse for dinner and were very happy with the wonderful hostess and wait staff. In fact our waitress went out of her way for my dessert, I had noticed in the connecting bar area a cobbler . This was not on the menu in the main steak house but the waitress was more then happy to get my dessert from next door.
The staff at check out was very nice as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I’m pleased to see that our staff was able to assist in making your stay for the conference both productive and enjoyable. We look forward to our next opportunity to host you and thank you again for staying with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg
Courtyard Basking Ridge
Courtyard Basking Ridge
#3 of 4 in Basking Ridge

Been to Bridgewater Marriott? Share your experiences!