“Many Thanks” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bridgewater Marriott

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Bridgewater Marriott
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Jamesburg, New Jersey
“Many Thanks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Just want to take this opportunity to thank all the staff at Bridgewater Marriott. They were very cognizant of our special needs and helped make our stay a pleasant one. We were able to extend our stay with no problem. We enjoyed food and service in Martini's and T-Bones. Our group brunch was set up in a separate room. Plenty of good food and excellent service.

Sue Green

Room Tip: If you require a roll-in shower w/o tub please specify. Some handicapped rooms have tubs. This see...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was here for business two nights and let me tell you, I've stayed in plenty of 'king sized' rooms that are crammed with very thin walls and little wiggle room. This hotel did not disappoint at all. The room was very spacious, and everything about it was truly King sized. The bed was huge with ample pillows (6 pillows), there was a large dresser with a giant TV (had to have been 48 or 52 inches? it was huge), very large desk with chair, and a separate little sofa chair as well. There were large windows (floor to ceiling) with a view of the garden. Plenty of room to roam. The bathroom was spacious with plenty of counter space for all of my accessories and toiletries, even the closet was fairly large. The closet doors are mirrored sliders so you can see full length. Everything was very clean, the AC unit was very quiet and worked well. It was very quiet, I'm a light sleeper and I dread hotels with thin walls, but I didn't hear a peep at all. Slept very well in the comfy bed. Only minor drawbacks were there was no safe in the room, and the hair dryer was just ok, seemed like a 1980's model (I have long hair so that's important to me). Other than that, the staff were all genuinely friendly and helpful. There is a business center downstairs and a place to print your boarding pass. The room service was on time and the food was about average for hotel food. Nothing to write home about but not bad either. I ordered breakfast twice. Antonio at the front desk was friendly, as was everyone else I encountered. There is an Italian restaurant across the street, as well as a few shops and if you can get further down, there's a mall down the street. I did not have time for shopping but it's nice to know it's there. All in all, a great experience. Also, you'll see from my pics the view from my window - everything was so lush and green! Very nice.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor, far away from the elevators - very quiet room.
1 Thank Victoria B
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the size of our rooms during your stay. It's always nice to have that space to stretch out, whether you're returning from a long day of work or an outing with family and friends. As you mentioned, there are ample shopping and dining options in the area and I hope you'll have time to enjoy them during your next stay! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.
Charlotte NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been staying at the Marriott Bridgewater at least twice a year since 2007. From the front desk staff to the wonderfull wait staff (Jon, Alex, and Heather) in the dining room you can not beat the service they provide. After one visit you are family and rememebered when you return. Go out of your way to stay at this location

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the interstate. Even facing the highway though the traffic noise is minimal...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel for your visits to the area. It's great to see that you have been able to connect with our staff on a personal level. It is always our pleasure to welcome back a familiar face! I will be sure to relay your kind comments to the staff members you mentioned, and thank you for letting us host you!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

This is my go to Stai when I'm in Bridgwater for business trip.
The reason this is that this place is located right by the office area with restaurants and shopping mall by.
The staff are very helpful and always polite to me and my coworker.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Frederick, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

My hubby and I decided from no where to get up and take the fam to Times Square NY and it was great. However, since this was just a day trip we didn't want to stay in the city. We decided to stay south towards home. So I searched and found Bridgewater Marriott. We were looking for a hotel w/room service since we was exhausted from ALL DAY. Front desk was excellent, phone service excellent, room service order taker excellent, our waiters, both were excellent. But, the food was not. My meal was okay, but my kids pizza was horrible- french fries warm, and the hotdog disappointed my daughter. They put one hotdog on a sub roll.... My husband enjoyed his food, but he would eat anything. Breakfast, our pancakes were tough, very dark, warm, and overall not good. I was so unsatisfied with my breakfast, but the hotel itself was clean.... the halls, lobby, and room very nice... the carpet seemed new. We got two doubles and it was a double I tell you. Very small. My baby wanted to crawl in w/us and it was uncomfortable for us three. I'm small and my husband is not big, but this was a full size bed and it did not do us well. Overall, I would stay again, but I would eat in their restaurant and get a King size... it would fit myself, hubby, and kids more comfortably. .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for you family’s trip to the area, and I hope you had an excellent time together in Times Square. I’m glad to see that we were able to make your stay a comfortable and restful one after such an eventful day! I also want to thank you for your feedback about your room service order, and personally apologize that it did not meet the high standards we set for all of our offerings. We will be refocusing on this important issue with our staff to ensure that our guests are always taken care as fully as possible. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to hosting your next stay in the area.
Colmar, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

The advantage with the Mariott is that the Mall is just across the street with several restaurants,
so you're not forced to eat there.

I still mind annoying in 2014 that an hotel charging you more than $300 per night, charges you $10 extra per night for Wifi access and that the breakfast is not included.

Was there for business, and was cheated multiple times by a pretended "free shuttle" to the business center 1 mile away from the hotel: 1 colleague ended at the wrong place and had to pay a Taxi to get back ($50) , myself and 2 other colleagues had to pay $35-40 for 1 mile ride !

In one sentence : don't ask them and call the taxi yourself !

The breakfast is ok (but additional cost), and if you want more value you can go to the starbucks across the street.

Would recommend other travelers to select another hotel in the area, especially if you have a car.

Room Tip: avoid 7th floor. You ma be located below the Executive dining room, which makes a lot of noise until...
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Eric C, Guest Services Specialist at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for your honest feedback and I'm sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. I would like to personally apologize for the issues you experienced with our complimentary shuttle service, which many of our regular guests rely on to commute to work every day. Our management team is in the process of researching this highly unusual issue you encountered to ensure that the complimentary shuttle service always serves our guests properly going forward. Again, I offer my deepest apologies. I want to ensure you that this is far from the norm and that we appreciate you staying with us during your travels. Thank you again for your valuable feedback, and I hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate our hotel's hospitality the next time you are in the area.
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was asked by my company to schedule a dinner for one of our biggest customer’s management and my company’s Executive team. I worked with the Event Manager, Lauren Guenther, and planned a dinner at T-Bones restaurant. The event was professionally managed and the Wait Staff was outstanding. The food was nothing less than outstanding.

I would wholeheartedly recommend the Bridgewater Marriott and T-Bones restaurant.

Hal Russell

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
Courtyard Basking Ridge
Courtyard Basking Ridge
#3 of 4 in Basking Ridge
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to Bridgewater Marriott? Share your experiences!