“lost its luster”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fudd's was fantastic when it first opened, but it seems like it's faded a bit. The food just isn't as good as it used to be. I had a chicken sandwich last time, and it was very chewy and didn't have much flavor to it. If you're looking for a burger and some games for the kids, I'm sure this would do.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

great location on RT 22 in Bridgewater NJ, this burger standby is fun for families. They even had entertainment for the kids! Only complaint was that the air conditioning didn't seem to be working.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I ve been here a few times The burgers a big 8 oz tastey. Fries included all you can eat . Sweet potato fries available I don't remember that in the past. I have on none red meat eater daughter in her twenties who has good choices chicken turkey or veg. There are lots of toppings from which I basically make a side salad. Tomato lettuce various pepper onions etc. good variety of condiments some interesting Texas () chipotle spices cheese I get water usually when out but they serve beer.sodas with refills .

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Fuddruckers nationally is a fun chain. To start with, each one is the size of an airport. The burgers are yummy, and you can get them in ridiculous sizes like "the pounder." I personally like steak salad and they have Boylan's soda on tap. Good place.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I've been to this establishment a few times. Recently they have a 10.89 special which includes 1/2 burger, shake, and fries. I went to the register and asked for the special with an Elk burger I was told there was a $2 upcharge. I reluctantly agreed, though I told them if they want to charge extra, so be it. Just be clear about it on the menu. I stopped by on 7/4 and ordered the same combo. I did not see the $2 upcharge on the menu and again spoke to the manager and told them they need to put it on there.

I decided to reach out to Fuddruckers customer support to see what the problem was and why something so simple could not be fixed. I received a call from Bill Cook (owner) who stated that he appreciated me as a customer, but it never crossed his mind that they should explicitly state the $2 upcharge. He told me it would be fixed right away.

We stopped by the next day. I did not see the change posted anywhere, but to be fair it was the next day. I ordered an elk combo and they stated it's now a $3 upcharge. I told them it had to be a mistake as it's always been $2. The manager refunded me the difference. It was at this point that I decide I'm no longer giving this establishment my business. I called Bill again and he stated that he didn't realize he was losing money with the $2 upcharge, so they had to raise the price. I told him I will no longer be a customer.

I also relayed to Bill that the Banana & Reese’s Peanut Butter shakes don't even taste like they should. They are just basically vanilla shakes (and they only taste like vanilla) with some toppings thrown in.