“Good place for a nightabd that's it.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Bridgewater
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Good place for a nightabd that's it.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

When I stayed here past, I got put in a room that was right next to where I guess some of the employees live haha. The rate is cheap the continental breakfast they say doesn't exist. I would recommend only if you need a night to yourself or been driving for a long long time

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Came to Long Island to visit grand kids. Rates are affordable, clean quiet and friendly staff. We stayed for 5 days 4 nights. Close to shops and prime restaurants. Rooms are average size and perfect to get a good night's rest after a long day of sight seeing and fun with the grand kids. I will stay at this Motel again in our future visit to Long Island.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Staff is accommodating. Exactly as described on web site. Room sizes were great and so was the staff they did not give us a hard time when we would lose our room keys. Would definately stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gowan Y
West Harwich, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Immediately upon entering the lobby I knew I had made a mistake. It smelled horrible and there were strange men loitering about. I checked in and went to my room. When I first opened the door I immediately smelled cleaner so I thought I was good. Nope. Not sure what they cleaned but it WAS NOT the BATHROOM. The bathroom was obviously not cleaned between guests. The toilet was filthy...hairs, dried urine, etc. The sink and shower were visually dirty as well. The bathroom vanity was falling apart and the cabinets were all zip tied shut. In the trash there was an empty Jack Daniels bottle. I had no choice but to stay the night (it was after midnight when I arrived) but I canceled the rest of my reservation (was supposed to be 3 nights) and checked out immediately the following morning. I went to the Days Inn across on the other side of Rt. 22.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Lauren S

Travellers are raving about these Bridgewater hotels

Somerset, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The tv are old, the toilet would not flush, some bug bit me on my hip and the back of my neck and there are not enough electrical socket if you want to charge your phone and plug in a PC at the same time. Room was clean enough but evidently they need to exterminate for bugs.

Room Tip: Dont go here.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Hotel is hard to find as address doesn't reflect where the facility is. Hotel staff is rude and unhelpful. Rooms are dirty and in shambles while some rooms appear to be deserted. Showed curtain was torn, there were holes in the walls and the sink was zip tied closed.

• Stayed January 2014
Orange, France
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We were disappointed in this room, except for the size, which was fine. The tub and sink looked clean enough. The partcle board vanity was falling apart and the light above it was filthy There were multiple stains on the bedspread, bed was cheap (you could feel the springs) and the phone rang several times in the middle of the night, but it was dead when we answered it. The towels were like 40 grit sandpaper Continental breakfast was a joke. No maid service.
I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Days Inn Bridgewater Conference Center Somerville Area
Bridgewater Marriott
Bridgewater Marriott
#4 of 6 in Bridgewater
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Bridgewater? Share your experiences!