“Our Introduction to Thai Food & always the best in Bridgewater”
Review of Thai Kitchen I

Thai Kitchen I
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Our Introduction to Thai Food & always the best in Bridgewater”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We ate our first thai food here several years ago but hadn't been here in awhile. We had been going to Thai kitchen II which is closer to our house. I think that the food here is slightly better, except for the Pad Thai, which seems tired here. I think that the spices and herbs are just used with a more experienced hand. Thai Kitchen I is always crowded and smaller than II and there seems to be a little more pressure to get you served and empty the table for the next group.

• Visited September 2013

“OMG SO GOOD”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

This really good Thai eatery had amazing food. This eatery had super fast services within two minutes all of are food was at are table. We ordered the pad tie and the yellow curry mild both dishes were chicken. Both dishes were amazing and the curry had the just right amount of spice. The prices of the dishes were fair and did not hurt your wallet. Overall this restaurant was amazing with great service and I can see why it has this amazing rating.

“Tgai”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Good food. Lightning service. The Lynch rush is a little crazy but you can still get in and out within a reasonable time

Mendham, New Jersey
“Amazing Pineapple Fish”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

First visit to this Thai Kitchen, but have been to others. All must share the same recipes, they were all good. Check out the picture of the Pineapple Fish. The fish was so delicate, there was no need to use a knife and the presentation was lovely. It was a white fish lightly pan fried with pineapple in a delicate curry sauce with asparagus, corn and shrimp.
My companion ordered the Sizzling Beef which came on a sizzling hot plate, with a delicious aroma. It was sliced beef with enoki mushrooms and green beans But I think the fish was best.

• Visited October 2013
“Good food”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I like Thai kitchen because food tastes great. The only way to get the best in your life, and the Cardinals have led the way I can get a lot of fun. The only way to get the most beautiful girl in my life, and the Cardinals have led the way I can get a lot of fun. The only way to get the most beautiful girl in my life, and the Cardinals have led the way I can get a lot to