“Great service and sushi”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #17 of 97 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We had the Love Boat, and it was just the right amount for two hungry people. Everything was delicious (we especially liked the arctic char), and the service was very friendly and helpful in explaining what everything was. We were there on a Friday night and it wasn't crowded at all. We look forward to coming back and trying the hibachi side.

1  Thank R F
There are newer reviews for Sushi House

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

This place is in a strip center that is a little visually questionable. We read the reviews and decided to give it a try. To our surprise the sushi was great! Very fresh and a large variety of rolls and sashimi. The service was excellent. I definitely reccomend and will be back!

1  Thank Ashd0307
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Everybody that knows me understands I don't mess around when it comes to my food and reviews.

It is what it is...and I rely on honesty when reading others reviews on TripAdvisor.com.

Sushi House in Bridgewater on Prince Rogers Road simply has no competition.

The owners are a lovely couple who always bring in the freshest of ingredients. The service is always the best; it's a BYOB; great parking! It's the whole nine yards.

Dont' miss out!

2  Thank njhome4u
Reviewed 8 April 2013

First time at the Sushi House, the food was amazing, the portions unbelievable. The restaurant is spacious and super clean, the owners are very sweet and pleasant. Will definitely return.

2  Thank blancanj
Reviewed 30 January 2013

What a great place! Heard great things about this restaurant and I wasn't disappointed. Habachi Chef was awesome, great sense of humor, really got the whole table involved in the process. Lots of food, great value. I will definitely return when I am back in the area.

1  Thank Beebo77