Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Sammana Resort(Brigantine)(Great Value!)
US$107
Orbitz.com
Flagship Resort(Atlantic City)
US$79
US$77
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$50
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$182
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotels.com
Showboat Hotel(Atlantic City)
US$84
US$73
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolold buildingatlantic cityrum baral caponefull kitchenoff seasonone bedroom suiterestaurant downstairsgreat bargreat oceanpalm treesoutstanding viewsreally enjoyed our stay hereclassic hotelnew appliancesseveral years
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with Legacy. I wasn’t sure what to expect from reading the reviews but it was overall a great experience! We checked in a little early but the room was not ready yet, however, they upgraded us to Penthouse B. Although the room was a little hard to find, it was totally worth it when we go into the room. It was like an apartment and the views of the ocean and marina were spectacular. The room was spotless and all the amenities were included. As for the hotel itself, the location was amazing, literally on the beach! The staff was more than accommodating too. The ease to get to AC was great and it was nice to be out of the traffic and congestion that sometimes comes with AC.

The only down side was parking. Since it shares a parking lot with Laguna, parking can be a bit of a nightmare. And at times we were told to park somewhere only to have someone park us in or park someone else in. Even if you are a guest at the hotel, it doesn’t necessarily mean you will get a parking spot. We had to park 5 blocks away at one point.

Overall, I would make Legacy my destination when I return to Atlantic City or Brigantine. We will return!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Derik B
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Hi Derik B

Thanks so much for the kind words and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait until you come back and see us again. Have a great 4th of July!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed here recently and what a delightful surprise. Built in 1927, this hotel maintains much of the charm of the period and hasn't been overly modernized. That said, our room was completely adequate, spotlessly clean, and well-appointed. Combine that with a reasonable price, beach front location, and a fun beach bar and restaurant on the premises, and you've got my new favorite spot in Brigantine, NJ.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bonniePhilaPA
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Hi bonniePhilaPA

Thanks so much for the compliment and we are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you on a future vacation!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Traveling down on the NJ Parkway South to Brigantine, my wife asked me how was the Legacy Vacation Club. This would be our first time staying there. I told her the reviews were mixed. Some people were happy with the choice and others had issues with unit maintenance. Also some people complained about not being able to find a park. My wife is very particular, so I told her to keep a positive attitude and we would make the best of it.

When we arrived we were pleasantly greeted with a friendly smile and check-in was immediate. We were even given an upgrade to a large studio unit on the 8th floor. The room was clean, well equipped, appeared refurbished with white ceiling and sky blue walls. The ocean view was great. We had a full kitchen and a working air conditioner. Bathroom was a little small but adequate. The bed sheets were clean and the bed mattress wasn't as soft as memory foam, but it served the purpose. Couch was dingy looking and rug in some areas were worn. Nonetheless, we settled in and made ourselves comfortable.

We had dinner at the Laguna Bar & Grille attached to the resort. The food was great and the service was excellent. Only problem was it was only open 2 days (Fri. & Sat.) while we were there and did not open again until the following Wednesday, the day after we left. It appears the restaurant was getting ready for the Memorial Day weekend. I asked the front desk about the restaurant hours. I was told it normally is open everyday, but the Laguna Bar & Grille was not affiliated with the resort and she had no further information. Which explains why parking may be a challenge on the weekends for resort guests because the restaurant is also open to the public who park in the resort parking lot. If the Laguna would have been open more during our stay, we would have eaten there frequently. It had a festive bar atmosphere with live music when we were there.

All in all, my wife and I enjoyed our getaway. The resort was quiet and we enjoyed the heated pool. We sat out and walked on the beach most days and also took trips into Atlantic City to visit the casinos. It is an older resort built in 1927, but has a certain unique quality that makes it special. We will be sure to return in the near future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room upgrade to a higher floor if available.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ehawk_24
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Hi ehawk_24

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and we are thrilled you enjoyed you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future at another Legacy resort!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Right on a beautiful white sand and super clean beach.
My kids had a blast, from the room to the beach in 30 seconds with no streets to cross.
This is a time share, not a hotel, if you want full hotel amenities this is not the place for you.

Would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank C99G
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Hi gabcen

Thanks so much for the kind words and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Warn Regards
Guest Relations

Reviewed 19 April 2014

It was my first stay at this hotel. Location is great, right on the beachfront. I had booked a large queen studio for my fiancée and I for a three night stay. It was March during the week, so off season prices during the week were very good. The hotel was probably less than half booked per capacity, and upon check in we were pleasantly surprised to find out they had upgraded us to a one bedroom suite. In addition, it was a penthouse suite which had sweeping panoramic views from both of the large windows in the suite. The room was very clean and updated and the king size bed and bedding was extremely comfortable. There was a full kitchen including a dishwasher. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. My only complaint was that the indoor pool was closed during our stay for maintenance. But despite that one slight disappointment, we had a wonderful stay. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Higher floors have wonderful views of ocean and beach!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Micah C
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Hi Micah C

Thanks so much for the kind words and are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you come back and visit us again real soon.

Guest Relations