“Loved this resort”

Brigantine Beach Club Resort
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brigantine
Reviewed 24 January 2008

I went to another hotel Celebrity Resorts and was horrified by the room. I told RCI that I needed another hotel and they got me into this hotel "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU" I thought my anniversary was ruined then I saw this hotel it was neat, clean and on the beach. We had a hot Sept. so it was in the 90's. When I got there they had heard about the horror of the other hotel and greeted us with open arms. Pat's welcoming smile and understanding nods helped calm me in the situation. The kitchen was very easy to cook in it was the perfect size. Off the bedroom is a very small balcony but we sat there in the morning and fed the seagulls with our coffee in hand. It was close to Atlantic City but yet felt like you were far away from the city but it was only a few miles. Brigantine is an island with the little island effects small stores and quaint little diners. It is beautiful. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. If you need to choose a hotel in that area this is the one.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank nhredhead

Reviewed 18 August 2006

Beach is nice. Town is family friendly. The resort does have a problem with parking. There seems to be some arrangement with a towing company and the condo association. On one weekend 30 cars were towed. I checked to see what was going on and found that if a parking tag was not placed properly your vehicle was towed to a dangerous area outside of Atlantic City. The charge of $150 -$200 (cash only) to get your car out of an impound lot 25 minutes away. Other problems exist between time share management and condo owners. Do yourself a favor stay away form this place, there are quite a few more favorable options available.

Stayed: July 2006
13  Thank ReviewXYZ1
A TripAdvisor Member
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reviewed 2 February 2004

This resort was perfect for my family of 5. The town is very family friendly, clean and safe. We enjoyed having direct access to a beautiful, uncrowded beach; access to the facility's very nice pool; and restaurants that were just a brief walk away. Equally appealing was the quick access to Atlantic City's casinos and entertainment that were just over the bridge and minutes away. My teenage son loved the (free) skateboard park and basketball courts that are about 2 blocks away We brought our bikes and found them great for getting around the island.
We found it a great place to fish, go boating, swim and relax.

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Princeton, NJ
Reviewed 10 December 2003

THis place has so many options to it, you cant be wrong staying here.
We hit the beach in the morning, the pool in the afternon and saw a show/partied/earned all night at the brand new Borgata, (which was all of about 7 minutes away). Right on the beach with an aracde/biliard room for the kids, we really had a fantastic time. Brigantine is a beach town and not as run down as alot of Atlantic City. Actually we did not have to deal with the older AC casinos but were still 3 miles from the boarwalk if we had the urge. Highly recommend it to both families and the younger crowd.

34  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brigantine
La Sammana Resort
#8 of 49 in Atlantic City
Golden Nugget
Golden Nugget
#9 of 49 in Atlantic City

Been to Brigantine Beach Club Resort? Share your experiences!