“Rude manager”

Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beachfront Restaurant Oceanfront Weddings Live Music Jersey Keys Beach Bar FREE Valet Palm Trees Rum Runners
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This place needs a new manager. I spoke to him about a problem and he just brushed it off. I will tell all my friends to avoid going there .

3  Thank Roy d

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The location of Laguna is wonderful. Right on the beach in Brigantine!

I had the crabmeat cocktail appetizer, which was fine and pretty much impossible to screw up. I had the fried oyster dinner. I could tell it was from frozen but I guess I have been spoiled with living in Florida for the past 12 years and getting fresh fried oysters.

The staff was great. I was there with my family which included my 17 month old nephew. They got our appetizers in right away as well as his food so we could keep him occupied.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband and I finally made it to the Laguna Grill and Rum Bar for dinner.
Arriving at about 7:30 pm on Wed. night, we were told there would be about a 40 min. wait for an outside table which is where we wanted to be. Deciding to wait, we got a drink at the bar and then settled ourselves into beach chairs out in the sand and enjoyed the "Shorty" band.
No more than 10 minutes later, we were seated!
We had a bowl of Seafood Bisque $9 (delicious),build a burger: $14, very good, a veggie Panini (soggy bun, but delicious roast pepper/spinach/buffalo mozzarella $11, a coffee $2, iced tea $3, and a very small serving of a very scrumptious peanut butter Pie $8.50.
In all a very good, if over-priced meal, however, we had the band playing for entertainment and the overall ambience was festive and resort-like. The small dinner cost us $61 with tip but it was worth it. Our waiter kyle was helpful, personable and attentive.
We wondered why it took us so long to enjoy an evening out at the Laguna.
Go, you will enjoy it. Next time we will get up and dance in the sand by the band!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had dinner here a few weeks ago. Sat outside at the tiki bar. Service
was great, food was very good, and the music was also very good. Not
to loud, was able to talk while music was playing. They have different bands
here everynight. A great place to meet people. Will be back soon.

1  Thank Frank0133
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stopped in for drinks with a friend for his birthday. We didn't order food but had a few different drinks and the Rum Runners were fantastic. Thanks Mike the bartender. Had a great time! Will be back!

1  Thank classynj