“Another Great Season Begins”
Review of Aunt B's

Aunt B's
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Brigantine
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I had my 1st Aunt B's ice cream for the 2014 season Memorial Day Weekend. Same GREAT ice cream...BIG scoops...and a GREAT price. Nobody beats Aunt B's for value...that's why the lines are long...but...IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!

1  Thank Jaxsun

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Aunt B's became a biking destination for us this vacation. My husband and kids tried the flavor-infused soft serve (they have a name for it but I don't remember it) and it was great. I tried my husband's raspberry, and it was truly delicious. I, however, stuck with old-fashioned soft serve and it was delicious! Your average pricey ice-cream pricing applies. Honestly, the lines weren't long any of the times we went (which was mid-week, after dinner hours). We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank FaithHopeLaugh
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I went back to Aunt B's several times this summer. The ice cream was great. The service was great but there is one thing that I noticed that really flipped me out. On the back of the staffs shirts was a great catch phrase. Worth the wait..... I am guessing that they took that from the title of my review from 2012. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We waited approx. 35 minutes to get 2 cones, one soft serve and one hand dipped. The ice cream was good but I didn't feel it was "over the top fantastic" like everyone made it sound. We got there at 10 pm and once we finally got our cones the line was still just as long!! Be prepared to wait!! I felt the price was a little high, but the cones were a nice size.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Great ice cream but they should hire more help for the evening rush. Always a 20 minute wait but always worth it.