La Sammana Resort
Flagship Resort(Atlantic City)
US$79
US$77
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$49
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$180
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Showboat Hotel(Atlantic City)
US$84
US$73
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree shuttlerooftop poolatlantic cityparking garagepowder roomsmall kitchenstove topbedroom unitbrigantine beachstaff was very friendlylong weekendnew jerseybeach tagsoff seasoncrab shackvery nice placedining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We thought our room was decorated and organized very nice. However, every time the guests in the room above moved...WE HEARD IT! The building's sound insulation is TERRIBLE! We had no wi-fi in our room. We had to go down to the lobby to connect. Front desk attendant, David, brought his laptop to our room and was unable to connect. He agreed, the wi-fi was bad. We stayed a week and the wi-fi issue was never resolved...The only way we would ever even consider staying here again is with a written guarantee for the VERY TOP floor. I would not recommend this hotel to our fellow travelers.

Room Tip: Top Floor...only!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

la samamana is all that it claims... a beautiful mediterrean style hotel , located on the most beautiful beach in saint martin. everything made for a perfect week, the food was delicious, the breakfast buffet was so tasty and interesting... the pastry chef gifted ... for a large hotel , the propery was so spacious and comfortably planned that one had a feeling of privacy and even intimacy. our room, an ocean front one bedroom suite was beautiful, with immediate access to the beach... also important for me was that every spot on the property was easily accessible by wheelchair when necessary. we will certain return, it would be impossible not to.

Room Tip: beachfont and ocean view rooms are lovely ... ask to see map of property... each room is located on it
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed 21 December 2013

not sure if the staff changed, but extremely disappointed this time around. I would pay a little more and stay in AC! I asked the reservationist if I should spend $10 more for the 1br suite as opposed to the studio and she said, no, the studio is very nice. Well, she failed to mention that all of the studios were located on the street side. The entire 6 hours that I was there for SLEEP, I was woken up by buses,cars, etc....The heater wouldn't stay on, so I was freezing on top of it...when the heat did kick on, it made the drapes move, causing more noise. It was a disaster. the room looked depressed too. When I mentioned my concerns in the am, the office manager just said, "well, you should have come down In the middle of the night to change rooms" I told her that I was too tired to do that, and I was a returning guest. she just shrugged her shoulders and I walked out with extreme disgust. I probably won't ever go back.

Room Tip: pay a few extra dollars more and stay in AC!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank keenansm0m
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The lobby looked beautiful, but when we went up to our room it was quite a surprise. It was dark and depressing. The bathroom is modern, but the rest needs help. There is no indoor pool. The gym is so small it is hard to believe. The staff is great, but the rest leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank dfalk90
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This resort is perfect for quiet time with a loved one. The area is so calming and the resort is very quiet. Almost too quiet, at first!! Took a bit of getting use to, all the clam, but we settled in and just love it!

The area is clean, safe, and a short walk to the beach, which adds to the serenity.

You can walk to CVS, and Wawa. There are some restaurants nearby, but for a short drive down the boulevard yiou can find a better assortment; and an Acme, Rite Aid, etc. There is a bus that stops in front that will take you to AC if you wants a bit more movement. Also the resort provides a limited shuttle in the evenings on certain days.

The Resort is clean, staff are wonderful!! It was a great stay! Very refreshing!!

Room Tip: The pool was not open, which is expected, and there is no restaurant on site but Andre's is next door.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple