“Super cute theater with excellent shows!”

Pax Amicus Castle Theatre
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Budd Lake
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I frequent Pax Amicus a few times a year and have seen quite a few shows here. It's a really small, intimate theater shaped like a castle located right on Budd Lake. The plays here are excellent, and the actors really talented. The only bad thing about the theater is that the seating is really tight. All of the seats in the theater are good, though, since it's so small.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I liked the show my granddaughter and grandson were in it.
out side looks like and old castle in side was old and dirty and seats falling apart. outside of that it was fun

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Such a unique and intimate theater. They have very enjoyable shows for adults and it is the best place to introduce children to live theater. Can't wait for my granddaughter to be old enough to take her there.

1  Thank CarolPNewJersey
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Great shows all the time . Can't believe the talent for these shows. The productions,Cast and costumes. All at super low pricing. The people of this Theater , bring a fabulous entertainment for the local community.
Always a treat for me and my grand children. I will probably go to see some of the acts with just my wife and I. Quality entertainment for a super price!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

there isn't a bad seat in the house! it is a little tricky to find the theatre, but a great place to see local productions - up close & personal. I thoroughly enjoyed my last visit there and I can't stress enough how much fun it is to be at a play in a castle, and be close to the stage. You almost feel like part of the production!