“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Buena
Neptune, New Jersey
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My friends and I were on a road trip and needed a place to stay. We were happy with our decision to stay at the Econo Lodge. The staff was very caring and helpful. Rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. It definitely exceeded our expectations for the low price! We had a great time during our stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

3 Thank mee1307
Judy S, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and hope you return in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Blackwood, New Jersey
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and very helpful. Not far from Atlantic city and a fourth the price of the casino hotels. Much nicer than other hotels in the area. Couldn't ask for much better, had a great stay here.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Coolwip946
Judy S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here!
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was on a road trip through the East Coast when I came upon the Econo Lodge one late evening. I chose to spend my night there and it was the best decision I made that day. The bed was extremely comfortable and I did not wake up until my alarm went off in the morning. The staff was very attentive and always had a small on their face. I would definitely come back if I was passing through New Jersey.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Sunny P
Thank you very much for your review! Please come back and visit again!
Camp Hill
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The staff were very caring for me and my fiance and all of our needs. The rooms were clean, and it was above my expectations for the low price of the motel. I give this an excellent review, and will make this my stop again if I need to go to NJ in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Eight_Star8
Judy S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you very much to take the time out of your day to write a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please do come join us again!
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great experience. Very professional staff! The front desk gave us great recommendations as far as local dining. The young bellhop, (Hanand?) was so friendly and surprisingly strong for his size. Bags were waiting in our room when we finished checking in!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Donato A
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. We hope we can serve you again in the future!
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a great place to stay and even better for the price. Rooms are clean, no odors, and the staff is very responsive. There are plenty of amenities and the rooms are quiet. It's highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Daniel V
Thank you very much for your kind words. We really do appreciate your business. Please come stay with us again!
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great service and cleanliness. The rooms were what I expected. Very well kept up. Location was perfect for what I needed the place for. Had no problems. Overall good place to pick if you need to stay a few nights in area.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Kiks09
I am very pleased that you were happy with your stay here. Please do come visit us again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buena
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!