“Fresh Waffle Cones can't be beat!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ummm Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Burlington
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Quaint little corner ice cream parlor with old fashioned decor. The banana ice cream was really awesome. But what really made it worth the trip was the freshly made waffle cones. Rich, vanilla-flavored crispy, crunchy, yumminess. I've had my share of disappointing waffle cones that tasted like stale, spongy cardboard. Not so here. For ice cream made in house, we felt the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I love Umms... I've frequented this local establishment for as many summers as I can remember going back into the 90's. Always clean and well staffed, with quality food for the price.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Always a great place to stop and get some homemade ice cream and support your local community.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

I've been going for years and I love it! Grab a cone and then eat it along the Delaware River!

Reviewed 22 September 2011

went to the place on high street for buy one get one one free banana split. server made one banana split and then told me they had no more take out containers to make my second one. said ok forget it and walked out. got the same coupon for the location on neck and columbus rd. called and ordered 2 banana splits to go. went to pick them up and they said sorry we have no bananas but we can give you sundaes. so we said forget it and walked out again. will not waste our time anymore.