“Amazing for years!”

Ummm Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Burlington
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I have been going to this place for deacdes, since I was a child. It's a really cute spot and it always smells like warm waffle cones (which are delicious). It is my favorite ice cream partlor, and their homemade butter pecan is great!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Ummm has the best home made ice cream in the area.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Quaint little corner ice cream parlor with old fashioned decor. The banana ice cream was really awesome. But what really made it worth the trip was the freshly made waffle cones. Rich, vanilla-flavored crispy, crunchy, yumminess. I've had my share of disappointing waffle cones that tasted like stale, spongy cardboard. Not so here. For ice cream made in house, we felt the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I love Umms... I've frequented this local establishment for as many summers as I can remember going back into the 90's. Always clean and well staffed, with quality food for the price.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Always a great place to stop and get some homemade ice cream and support your local community.