“Wonderful hospitality, amazing breakfast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Califon
The Raritan Inn at Middle Valley
Ranked #1 of 1 Califon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed for one night at the Raritan Inn and it was lovely. The home was beautiful and peaceful...a lovely escape from NYC. We rode our bikes from Morristown to Califon and happily stored our bikes in the barn. John, the Innkeeper was wonderful and cooks a delicious breakfast! We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MauraFR
RaritanInnkeeper, General Manager at The Raritan Inn at Middle Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

I am so glad you were able to spend some time in the country away from the business of the city. What a perfect day to ride your bikes and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature along the way, even when it included climbing a few hills!
Thank you for sharing your story with us. Anytime you want to escape from NYC we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I absolutely love the Raritan Inn! All my bridesmaids and I stayed here for the weekend of my wedding and we could not have had a better time! John, the innkeeper, made the weekend! He is so warm and loveable. The breakfast was yummy, too! The property makes for gorgeous wedding pictures!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 518agon
RaritanInnkeeper, Manager at The Raritan Inn at Middle Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

I am so glad you had a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed getting to know all your bridesmaids and family. You both make the perfect couple!

All the best as you celebrate your lives together. John.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Beautiful rooms friendly staff great location. Rooms in back are quiet but all are beautiful very romantic and right on the river. Wonderful place for a wedding and the town is charming with good restaurants. Great weekend get away.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ClaudiaHZ
Reviewed 1 April 2013

My wife and I planned a getaway weekend at the Raritan Inn and had a wonderful stay. It compared favorably to our many vacations in the New England area. John was a great host that provided for all or our needs and made a great country breakfast for us. I would highly recommend the Raritan Inn for a stay of any length.
Gene & JoAnn

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My wife and I, along with four other couples, were at the Inn for a surprise 45th birthday party. The Inn keeper, John Bovill was an excellent host and tended to all of our needs. The stay was very memorable and I highly recommend the place. The Inn was recently updated and made the stay very comfortable. Despite the frigid overnight temperatures there was plenty of heat and hot water. No details were spared during the renovations. The crème brulé French toast in the morning was awesome.
I highly recommend a stay at the Raritan Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I felt very welcome by John, the Inn Keeper - all my needs were attended to in a profesionnal yet friendly manner - the inn itself was beautifully and artfully decorated with many antique items, including furniture - the food was delicious at breakfast time - I recommend bed & breakfast establishment to anyone wishing to be totally spoiled!!! Patricia Boynton - Fort Myers, Florida

Room Tip: There was no swimming pool or fitness center but I can't seem to get my evaluations removed!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2012

John, the innkeeper, is wonderful and makes you feel like family. Use of the inn is from Friday afternoon through Sunday, which includes the 5 rooms. I had our stylist come to us in the morning which was great with the fantastic breakfast John and his staff prepared. You can elect to have your rehearsal dinner on the grounds, which we did not. We also did not have our actual wedding ceremony there, as we wanted to be in a church. We had a tent put up and used the barn in our cocktail hour. Everyone loved the venue and the whole look. Nearest hotel for guests is Courtyard Marriott in Lebanon, who you can arrange shuttles with. Overall, the site is beautiful, and the staff is wonderful. Our pictures looked fabulous and the compliments on the classy yet relaxed feel of the venue keep coming months later!!!

Room Tip: Just be sure if you are using as a wedding venue that you ask LOTS of questions about charges and se...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Been to The Raritan Inn at Middle Valley? Share your experiences!